• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modern Mopar. ZF A8 owners. Shift characteristic.

The zf built 8spd in my 2012 3.6 charger was pretty lazy and had no modes. But it gave great mpg.
The hp90 in my 21 hellcat is great. A little sluggish in eco mode but it gets with the program when you change modes. Have not noticed delay

I put over 600 miles on the 300 yesterday and today. I never noticed a delay, till reading this. It's so insignificant, that I didn't notice unless I was looking for it.

I've noticed this in my 14 GC ecodiesel since new (just crossed 100k this week). Countless TCM updates and adaptive resets, and I finally gave up. It's a "feature".

Ma Mopar writes her own software for it though. Could be the headbutting of smoothness versus EPA regs..
I put over 600 miles on the 300 yesterday and today. I never noticed a delay, till reading this. It's so insignificant, that I didn't notice unless I was looking for it.
I wish I didn’t notice stuff.

Auto Transport Service
Back