• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monster Mopar Fall Ball Sept 2012 @Indy & 2nd Annual Paul Wilson Memorial

joshking440

Local time
4:58 PM
Reaction score
So this year at Indy we are really going over the top with a few things to make this the premier show to attend....

We are working with the police department to shut down part of downtown Indianapolis to allow us to bring a massive group of the baddest mopars on the planet RACE CARS INCLUDED and park them on the city streets and in the parking lot of the coolest bar in Indy, The Slippery Noodle.....this will be a friday night activity IN ADDITION to the regularly scheduled MONSTER MOPAR WEEKEND "Fall Ball"

Here is a little flyer to get you thinkin....September isnt that far away guys!!!!!

moparsonmerdian_flat.jpg

IMGP9890.jpg

IMGP9899.jpg

IMGP9898.jpg

I attended this event last year. Nice wing car turnout. Met Mr. Norm and had him sign a T-shirt. Very nice to get to talk to a legend like him in person. I love to see car shows at 1/4 mile tracks, where you can drive your car like it was made to be driven, without endangering others or risking your license. Definitely planning on returning this year. Put me down for one of those P Dub memorial Buds. Who am I kidding- put me down for at least 6!

Auto Transport Service
Back