• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Mopar 383-440 Hooker Super Comp Headers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Schaare

Local time
2:56 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
image 1 of 3
00B0B_1csizF1YQZg_600x450.jpg

condition: excellent
make / manufacturer: Hooker
model name / number: 383-440 big block

safety tips

Hello gearheads! I have for sale a set of unused Hooker Super Comp Headers for a Mopar Big Block 383-440. Only selling as used due to some minor surface rust from sitting in the garage. Hooker part number is L5111 and R5111. More dimensions in the post below. Had these a while but never made it onto a car as can be seen by the Hooker paper wrapped on the collector of the pipe. These are almost $500.00 new from Jegs. There is a little surface rust on each header, but nothing a little sand paper or emery cloth and a quick coat of paint wouldn't cure. Asking $260 for these. Also have an "H" pipe that may or may not fit the same motors/vehicles that I will throw in. Will send additional pictures apon request. Thanks for checking out the posting!
Hooker Headers 5111 - Hooker Headers Super Competition Headers MOPAR Car JEGS Part Number: 520-5111

Super Comp Headers
Big Block Mopar 383-440
1967-74 B-Body/E-Body
1970-74 Barracuda
1975-77 Sport Fury
1.75'' x 35'' Primary Tubes
3'' x 10'' Collector
Black Painted
Fits Applications:
1965-1974 DODGE 1970-1974 PLYMOUTH

Was originally only going to offer local pick up but since it appears nobody in the Detroit area drives a classic Mopar (REALLY?) I'll look into what shipping would cost. Will get back with you early next week. Thank you!

Hey, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you with shipping quote. Life's been crazy the last 10 days. Anyway, just got back from UPS. Probably looking at about $85-90 to ship. I may be able to trim about $20 off of that if I can find a big enough box and package it myself. Let me know what you think. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back