• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar 383 crank pulley

MoparFreak66

Local time
6:49 PM
Reaction score
Hi, so I have a 66 charger with a 383 I’m it and was wondering if the big block and small block pulleys are interchangeable for the crank. Just wondering cause I had ordered a big block crank pulley from cvf racing and they sent me a small block pulley instead.

71225594976__4CE3E509-8344-41EE-A0DA-535C9F51DC5A.jpeg

71224382376__67A59331-9C95-47C6-A183-B59DA3D046B4.jpeg

I had ordered a big block crank pulley from cvf racing and they sent me a small block pulley instead.
Don't ask stupid questions and accept their incompetence! Call those idiots and get the correct part delivered for cryin out loud!

Don't ask stupid questions and accept their incompetence! Call those idiots and get the correct part delivered for cryin out loud!
Putting a power steering, and ac serpentine kit (CVF) everything was going good until i tried to install the rear power steering pump bracket on the pump. The rear bracket seems too long, or i have no idea how it attaches to the rear of the pump CVF does not explain how that is done. I have a feeling it's the wrong bracket. I guess they don't know the difference between a B engine 383, or an RB 440.

Auto Transport Service
Back