• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Mopar alternators

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert horman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:20 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have for sale 3 Mopar 37-amp single pulley alternators. 2 alternators with 1968 casting date "68 date code both halves casting housings", and one 1967 single pulley 37 amp with "67 Date code both casting halves". I took these off cars I parted in the 1990's. the alternators shaft and pulley spin freely. I know they are not shorted or burnt inside. If anybody interested, I would supply pictures. Price $100.00 plus $20.00 shipping charge. Bob Horman I am ending my post as it is impossible to make pictures of date codes and part numbers with the camera I own. 415 PM Thursday February 15 2024 Bob Horman

Last edited:
I have for sale 3 Mopar 37-amp single pulley alternators. 2 alternators with 1968 casting date "68 date code both halves casting housings", and one 1967 single pulley 37 amp with "67 Date code both casting halves". I took these off cars I parted in the 1990's. the alternators shaft and pulley spin freely. I know they are not shorted or burnt inside. If anybody interested, I would supply pictures. Price $100.00 plus $20.00 shipping charge. Bob Horman
Pics please

Pics please
Are you really interested. Pictures of date codes on alternators ae very hard to accomplish without a special camera. I will try today and publish. I would like to help someone looking for a specific year and month date code. Bob Horman

67 alternator 2.JPG

67 alternator 1.JPG

Group them in a table or bench top. We need to see what you are selling.

Are you really interested. Pictures of date codes on alternators ae very hard to accomplish without a special camera. I will try today and publish. I would like to help someone looking for a specific year and month date code. Bob Horman

View attachment 1609752

View attachment 1609753
Now you see what I am up against. for me to clean the 1967 alternator so someone could see the number and date code I probably would destroy forever the numbers. I can supply numbers of these castings to someone looking for a particular date and number If not I will close the post and repost with a different way to get the dates and number specific to someone needing a particular number of an alternator. bob horman

Now you see what I am up against. for me to clean the 1967 alternator so someone could see the number and date code I probably would destroy forever the numbers. I can supply numbers of these castings to someone looking for a particular date and number If not I will close the post and repost with a different way to get the dates and number specific to someone needing a particular number of an alternator. bob horman
It's not that hard bob.. lay em all out on table and snap pics. Post casting #s and walk away. What are we scared of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back