• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar aside...what muscle car would you most like to have?

I've always loved these...

LWB or SWB, i dont care, i want one!!!! :hello2:

Attachments

• ferrar-california-spyder-2.jpg
    ferrar-california-spyder-2.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 242
  • 1958_Ferrari_250CaliforniaSpyder2.jpg
    1958_Ferrari_250CaliforniaSpyder2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 220
Gos great with the guy in your avatar Mar! Looks like one he drove..

I would get my old 1970 gto back it was red with the judge whale tail spoiler, not original condition. It had a Ram air III 400 4speed, Wiend high rise with a Lunati cam, headers, and 3.91 gears. Trounced everything around even a 1971 440 roadrunner! That car would mean more to me Than any "perfect" Numbers correct car out there. When I get my new toy running maybe it will ease my pain. I love all muscle cars, buT hate collector cars.

My main pick i guess is the one i drove before my first Mopar, a 63 Impala SS... And it didn't even have the original 409 in it when i had it lol..

There's lots of cars that I'd like to have....but most are out of my reach and the ones that are in my reach are all crap.

i want my 64 galaxie with the 390 i built back. but i want to keep my 64 440 that its sale bought. maybe the 63 f100 with the 390 back to . nothing sounds like a fe when its mad.

Wow, that's a crazy question lol. Had a few classics over the years.

75 monza coupe
77 monza fastback
82 el camino
69 camaro
72 camaro
72 cuda
and now my 74 satellite.

To be honest I am pretty well on a mopar kick right now. But if I were to choose something not a mopar I would probably go with a 67 chevelle. Not much of one for fords, although they do have a couple I would consider, but they are pretty far on the back burner when it comes to my cars lol. Personally I want my next car to be a 68-69 coronet/super bee. But seeing as how this isn't about mopars, I'd say the 67 chevelle lol. Also like the AMC's too brian lol.

Mopar aside? I'd have to go with the 1974 Ford XB Falcon GT. Of course it would need to have the nose and body kit to be in the configuration from Mad Max.

Here is my other favorite muscle car...firebird 1969 to be exact. I have owned several birds hence my nickname "Byrd" I have done a ton of work to this car since I got it mini tubbed custom widened rally wheels all new floors firewall quarters still got more to go. But it has taken the back burner until the Satellite is done.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 274
For me It'd be a '70 Buick GS Stage II or a '68 428CJ 4-speed Mustang.

1970-71 Grand. prix SJ. With 4 speed!!

The car my 8th grade school companions and I worshiped back then was the white 1970 Pontiac Trans AM driven my one of my friend's father who was a dentist at the time. The noise that machine made when it approached us made us all fall to our knees! Nothing else like it on the streets at the time. i guess it must have had headers.

Auto Transport Service
Back