• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apr

Mopar at the Rock (Rockingham, NC)

I will be there with my 71.

sad its only for the day. Use to be the weekend

I went last year. Weather was predicted to be bad but really was fine. Some of the show organizers said turnout was a little low. BUT, the people there were some of the friendlist and most down to earth folks i have been at any show with. My Roadrunner has showed at virtually every major Mopar show east of the Mississippi in the last two years, so I have met a lot of people. Also did a photo shoot there for Mopar Action magazine. Didnt get to show at Salem VA as our house burned, but going there this year. Mr. Cook (above post) can tell you more. Food was good, reasonable priced, hotel was good and priced reasonable, drag racing was good. OH he can also tell us more about the next show that was at Farmington, NC. Did not get to go there either, but will be there this year.
PT in Tennessee
1968 Full Restomod Roadrunner

I went last year. Weather was predicted to be bad but really was fine. Some of the show organizers said turnout was a little low. BUT, the people there were some of the friendlist and most down to earth folks i have been at any show with. My Roadrunner has showed at virtually every major Mopar show east of the Mississippi in the last two years, so I have met a lot of people. Also did a photo shoot there for Mopar Action magazine. Didnt get to show at Salem VA as our house burned, but going there this year. Mr. Cook (above post) can tell you more. Food was good, reasonable priced, hotel was good and priced reasonable, drag racing was good. OH he can also tell us more about the next show that was at Farmington, NC. Did not get to go there either, but will be there this year.
PT in Tennessee
1968 Full Restomod Roadrunner
Pat your Road Runner is bad ***. Top of the line job. I will look you up when I arrive. Drive safe.

I'm attending the Rockingham show this year. I'll have a few wiper and headlight motors with me.

I don't want to hijack your thread, but i cannot index my wipers. I used a piece of cardboard approx size of wipers. No matter how i adjust the cardboard mockup it still wants to rake across the upper cowl panel, and parks at the 12:00 o'clock position. Could the linkages be set up wrong, or do i need to clock the wiper motor. One thing after another.....sheesh. BTW, i bought the motor from passion4mopars a few years ago.

Getting washed out. Posted on their Facebook page.

MOPARS AT THE ROCK RESCHEDULED TO SATURDAY NOV 18TH
‼️
‼️
‼️
ALL PRESOLD TICKETS AUTOMATICALLY TRANSFER TO NEW DATE.

Nov 18th what the fug, really nothing closer :BangHead:

Race season and other scheduled events over the summer make it difficult to find a free Saturday so I understand. Plus good chance of nice weather.

Auto Transport Service
Back