• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar buy out value? Need input

I think its awesome that you got all that stuff. As an FYI, since I'm a Challenger guy myself, many parts physically fit, but almost nothing 'correctly' interchanges between a '70 and later cars.

Most small parts and body panels were revised, beyond the obvious grille and tail. Fenders, doors, lower valances, trunk lid, floor pan, trunk pan, inner fenders, most interior items, etc... all different.

So, despite being in a million pieces, you should still be able to sort what part numbers go with which car.

E-bodies.com has parts books and catalogues scanned for anyone to view in their 'Resources' section. Good luck with the new purchase!

I think it’s a worth while collection. E bodies are probably the most desirable muscle cars on the planet and people will pay good money for them regardless of the condition. I’m sure there have worse brought back from the dead

I think it’s a worth while collection. E bodies are probably the most desirable muscle cars on the planet and people will pay good money for them regardless of the condition. I’m sure there have worse brought back from the dead

Definitely been worse brought back, ask me how I know...

DSC01997.JPG

If I had time for another E-body, I'd probably be pursuing your '71. This mess of rotten metal came from my '71 R/T

Auto Transport Service
Back