• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Calendars

gary h

Local time
11:44 AM
Reaction score
Are there any Mopar only Wall Calendars available for 2024 ? Thanks

I asked at my local dealer when I was in for an oil change on Thursday. They said they did not have them yet.

Last edited:
I asked at my local dealer when I was in for an oil change on Thursday. They said they did not have them yet.
Dealers by me didn't have them last year either. Cost cutting perhaps? Too bad. They were nice calendars.

Dealers by me didn't have them last year either. Cost cutting perhaps? Too bad. They were nice calendars.
When I bought my new 300C, I noticed that there are never people in the showroom looking at new cars. My sales-guy laughed. He told me it's been a decade since people looked at cars, so there's no sales brochure for my Limited-edition car. He told me it had been 7 years since they had ANY. WTF!!!

Was at a Chevy dealership earlier this year with a friend that was shopping and the show room had few people looking. I got a close up look at the Corvette and a sales person even opened it up for me after telling him that I was just looking and there was no way I could buy it. Man, been years since doing that.....

A group of us on FABO on the coffee shop thread have one made every year. It's a hoot. Birthdays and car shows are listed.

2024 calender.jpg2.jpg

2024 calender.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back