• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Mopar Chrysler 1964-65 Race Hemi Superstock Exhaust System.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:59 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is my 1964 426 Superstock, Race Hemi, exhaust system, that i am putting up for sale, out of my 40 year collection of parts.
This is officially a 64 system, with 1 7/8 tubes on the header pipes.

The header pipes and exhaust system is priced at $6,000.00.
That's the price, no "offers" "trades" or any low ball discussion on these parts.

Either you need it, want it, gotta have it, I'm probably the only guy your going to find with something like this, that's for sale.

I cannot crate, or package something like this for shipping purposes.
You come and get it in person, or have someone come and get it for you, and have them freight it out to you.

Payment for these parts will be a wire transfer of funds into my bank account, or a whole mess of 100 dollar bills, if you come and pick up in person.

I have had people come from Connecticut, Michigan, Colorado, all over California, buying parts in person from me.

Interested parties please write me a pm message thru this forum, and i will get right back with you.

Thank's a lot.
Jim V.
hemi71x

64 Superstock Hemi Headers 001 (Small).JPG

64 Superstock Hemi Headers 003 (Copy).JPG

64 Superstock Hemi Headers 004 (Small).JPG

RACE HEMI SUPERSTOCK EXHAUST 001 (Small).JPG

RACE HEMI SUPERSTOCK EXHAUST 005 (Copy).JPG

RACE HEMI SUPERSTOCK EXHAUST 006 (Copy).JPG

RACE HEMI SUPERSTOCK EXHAUST 008 (Copy).JPG

RACE HEMI SUPERSTOCK EXHAUST 013 (Copy).JPG

Status