• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Mopar Chrysler 426 Hemi Edelbrock Rat Roaster Crossram Intake Manifold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:04 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is the last of the Edelbrock Rat Roaster, and STR series of manifolds, that i have had in my collection, stash, accumulation, rat hole, of decades worth of parts.

This manifold is an Edelbrock, Rat Roaster, 426 Hemi intake, with a custom made dual 4bbl crossram top, out of thick aluminum plate.

Whoever did this, did a very good job with all the machining that's been done to it.

Believe me, this top is never going to crack, or blow apart, from a manifold backfire, as the regular tops were known to do.

I never used this manifold, but bought it decades ago, before the internet, from an monthly ad in Hemmings Motor News.
(Remember the old dinosaur days, reading monthly print format ads?)

Anyway, this manifold appears to have bolt patterns for both Carter, and Holley carburetors.

You probably have to figure out the rest of it for carburetor linkage, and throttle cable.

Selling "as is" condition, what you see in all the pictures.

$490.00 is the price. Plus Pay Pal fee, and shipping cost.

(Ok, Ok, i neglected to list a price in this ad, when i posted this ad, and all my others.)
My bad.

Shipping will be through the FEDEX people, with insurance on the package, and with a direct signature, when the delivery driver rings your door bell. I will need your zip code to give you a quote.

If interested, send me a PM message, and we can go from there.
I'm not interested in any kind of "trades" or any "offers" other than my stated price.

Or, i can be contacted at,
XXXXXXX Oops, no phone number to be shown.
During the evening time hours of 5:30- 7:30 PM, (Pacific Time)
Call only during that specified time frame, and you will make contact with me just fine.
I Do Not return phone calls. You call me.

Thank's a lot.
Jim V.

RR 1.jpg RR 2.jpg RR 3.jpg RR 4.jpg RR 5.jpg RR 6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back