• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Mopar Chrysler 426 Hemi Keith Black Marine Holley Dual 4bbl. Intake Manifold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:47 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This in my Keith Black "Marine" dual 4bbl. Inline Intake Manifold for Holley carburetors, for use on any 1964-71 426 Hemi engine.

I at one time was going to use this manifold and carburetors, but that never happened in my ownership of all these parts for decades.

I will sell the manifold and heat shield, for $800.00
Manifold, with heat shield only, no brackets or accessories, that are still in the picture(s)

Payment for the manifold will be the good old fashioned way, a cashiers check from your bank, or a postal money order.
Your choice, whatever you prefer to use. Makes no difference to me.

Or, an in person pick up, hundred dollar bills, will do, just fine.

Shipping will be thru FEDEX, with insurance, and a signature delivery on the package.

Interested parties, send me a pm thru this forum, and i will get right back with you.

Thank's a lot.
Jim V.
hemi71x

Keith Black Marine Intake 008 (Small).JPG

Keith Black Marine Intake 010 (Small) (2).JPG

Keith Black Marine Intake 013 (Small).JPG

Keith Black Marine Intake 012 (Small).JPG

Keith Black Marine Intake 015 (Small).JPG

Keith Black Marine Intake 007 (Small) (Small).JPG

Keith Black Marine Intake 011 (Small).JPG

This in my Keith Black "Marine" dual 4bbl. Inline Intake Manifold for Holley carburetors, for use on any 1964-71 426 Hemi engine.

I at one time was going to use this manifold and carburetors, but that never happened in my ownership of all these parts for decades.

I will sell the manifold and heat shield, for $800.00
Manifold, with heat shield only, no brackets or accessories, that are still in the picture(s)

Payment for the manifold will be the good old fashioned way, a cashiers check from your bank, or a postal money order.
Your choice, whatever you prefer to use. Makes no difference to me.

Or, an in person pick up, hundred dollar bills, will do, just fine.

Shipping will be thru FEDEX, with insurance, and a signature delivery on the package.

Interested parties, send me a pm thru this forum, and i will get right back with you.

Thank's a lot.
Jim V.
hemi71x

View attachment 1455898

View attachment 1455899

View attachment 1455900

View attachment 1455901

View attachment 1455902

View attachment 1455903

View attachment 1455904
PM sent

Status