• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE MOPAR DOOR HINGE RESTORATION SERVICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spring is here !! Car shows and cruises are starting back up . People are going back to work.
Time to get those cars back on the road or to the shows. Get your door hinges remanufactured or ready for paint. Prevent damage to your windows from misaligned window glass.
Email with any questions. [email protected] . Member discount pricing. Top Rated for quality and Service.
Thank you for your business.

Hi MoparLeo. I have a 65 Dodge Coronet 500. I found these on your ebay store. https://www.ebay.com/itm/381967615136?hash=item58ef0b44a0:g:g1MAAMXQaBtQ943x On mine, I can see that the hinge springs are still there but the rollers are frozen and the springs are just danging. Can you tell me if it's possible to replace the roller and put the spring and roller back in place on the vehicle? I'm not in position to get the body redone on the car yet, so I really don't want to pull the hinges off yet. Thanks for your help. Ken

Generally no. The hinge has to be in 2 parts to install the spring in the correct orientation. The roller can be installed on the car though if the spring is not damaged, bent or has come loose and is dangling.
A picture would be a great help.

Last edited:
Generally no. The hinge has to be in 2 parts to install the spring in the correct orientation. The roller can be installed on the car though if the spring is not damaged, bent or has come loose and is dangling.
A picture would be a great help.

Yeah I just took a pic and noticed it's bent by the roller and I new it was dangling already. May have to look at pulling the doors off this coming winter and sending you the hinges to rebuilt. Thanks for getting back to me, I do appreciate the reply.

Spring is here !! Car shows and cruises are starting back up . People are going back to work.
Time to get those cars back on the road or to the shows. Get your door hinges remanufactured or ready for paint. Prevent damage to your windows from misaligned window glass.
Email with any questions. [email protected] . Member discount pricing. Top Rated for quality and Service.
Thank you for your business.
Moparleo, how much do you charge to rebuild a set of hinges? 66 charger if that matters.

It does matter. If your hinges have a roller on the end of the spring, I have to modify a standard 67-70 B-body spring to fit.
Does yours look like this ? 20200627_200742.jpg 20200627_200853.jpg

Attachments

• 2021-MEMBER-PRICE-SHEET.pdf
    75.2 KB · Views: 253
OK. Inspect them for cracks. If they look good, you can send them in. About 2 weeks behind right now with the Shows starting to open back up. Guys have sent many sets in recently to get done.
Thanks
Leo

BAD-HINGE-1.jpg

OK. Inspect them for cracks. If they look good, you can send them in. About 2 weeks behind right now with the Shows starting to open back up. Guys have sent many sets in recently to get done.
Thanks
Leo

View attachment 1111780
Before I move forward can you tell me a price or at least a ballpark?

Click on the attachment in the post i gave you with the pictures of the rebuilt hinges. It says member 2021 member price sheet.
Thanks
Leo

Hi,
Our Inland Mopars' "Mopar's in May" 5/23/21 show here in So Cal was great !!! Lots of excellent cars and people there. Perfect weather.
Several Youtube videos online. Look them up for some good stuff.
Get your hinge cores to us for rebuilding. Covid is just about over everywhere, the weather is good. Get those cars back on the road.
Thanks
Leo

Almost here !!!
Inland Mopars " MOPARS IN MAY " Annual Charity Christmas Gift fundraiser for the "kids at Ft. Irwin " California.
SUNDAY, MAY 15, 2022 RAIN OR SHINE !! 100'S of Mopars last year. Great weather, Clean, grass, show area. NO DIRT !!!

Attachments

• Mopars In May 2022 Flyer R4.pdf
    279.5 KB · Views: 176
Hello everyone. It's fall and soon some will be putting their classic Mopar's to sleep for the winter. Others will get some things fixed.
Send you rebuildable, OEM hinges in for a long needed upgrade. We rebuild back, better. ( Hmmm sound familiar?) 100% satisfaction.
Over 2 decades doing only Mopar door hinges. Complete rebuilds, no pin & bushing cheap jobs. Only complete hinge remanufacturing to like new performance. All new custom made, USA parts.
Oversized pins where needed, no bushings unless they were original to begin with.
Been our busiest year for a long time, so plan ahead.
As always, member discount pricing.
Thank you all for your past and future business.
Leo
Email me if you have any questions
[email protected]

HINGE REBUILD PARTS info.jpg

Attachments

• 2022 MEMBER HINGE PRICE LIST (5).pdf
    59 KB · Views: 174
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back