• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE MOPAR DOOR HINGE RESTORATION SERVICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparLeo

NRA BENEFACTOR LEVEL LIFE MEMBER
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:41 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi Leo - I’ve been looking at your posts and YouTube videos. It’s not clear to me what you replace on 62-65 B body hinges. Let me know that and what your current turn around time is.
Thanks

On the 62-65 hinges I replace the main pivot pins with a.375 custom pin. This requires special Carbide drill bits and reamers. Very expensive.
The other hinge depending on year have replaceable bushings and pins. Some only take a pin. We tighten up the clearances on all hinge types.
We also polish the hinge ramps that the rollers ride on.
Springs, rollers and main pivot pins are all custom manufactured items and new, made in USA.
1 week average turnaround after receipt.
Thanks
Leo

On the 62-65 hinges I replace the main pivot pins with a.375 custom pin. This requires special Carbide drill bits and reamers. Very expensive.
The other hinge depending on year have replaceable bushings and pins. Some only take a pin. We tighten up the clearances on all hinge types.
We also polish the hinge ramps that the rollers ride on.
Springs, rollers and main pivot pins are all custom manufactured items and new, made in USA.
1 week average turnaround after receipt.
Thanks
Leo
So for the ‘65 hinges, the pin, C-spring and roller are replaced with new. The originals had rubber boots that covered the rollers. I assume you don’t replace those.
What are your thoughts on if they are really needed.
I think your rate for B-Body members is $199 for ‘65’s, correct?
Do you take PayPal or what is payment method?
Thanks
Eric

The rubber rollers are really a multi piece, plastic part. This was so they could articulate and wouldn't have to be exactly 90 ° to the hinge body to follow the "ramp" They are not reproduced. I have solid steel rollers made for me.
MoparLeo's Parts
11308 Evans Ct.
Moreno Valley, Ca. 92555-5249
I need your complete name, shipping address, email address, Pay-pal id for billing
All old parts are returned with your reconditioned hinge set.
Thank you
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back