• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MOPAR DOOR HINGE RESTORATION SERVICE

MoparLeo

NRA BENEFACTOR LEVEL LIFE MEMBER
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:03 AM
Reaction score
The Fall show season is coming. Get your doors hanging, closing correctly. And don't forget that they must be tight when setting those door gaps for paint.
My door hinge thread is a sticky on this site for more details. Quick turnaround. Member pricing. This is a service for your supplied cores.
Thanks
Leo

A B LWER HINGE REBUILT 1.jpg B BODY UPPER REBUILT.jpg HINGE REBUILD PARTS info.jpg

Attachments

• DOOR-HINGE-PROCEDURE (1) (2).pdf
    292.3 KB · Views: 120
  • NEW-2021-HINGE-PRICE-LIST (1) (3) (1).pdf
    84.6 KB · Views: 124
Fall Fling in just a few more weeks. Get you orders in now for Delivery at the show.
Thanks

The Fall show season is coming. Get your doors hanging, closing correctly. And don't forget that they must be tight when setting those door gaps for paint.
My door hinge thread is a sticky on this site for more details. Quick turnaround. Member pricing. This is a service for your supplied cores.
Thanks
Leo

View attachment 1169818 View attachment 1169819 View attachment 1169820

anyone looking to rebuild their hinges, I highly recommend Leo. I didn’t think my hinges were bad, but I’m doing a total rebuild so I decided to do them. When I got them back I was surprised how much better they were. No play at all. Very satisfied and excellent work. Thanks Leo!!

Leo you’re now on my radar! I look forward to to having some of my 72 hinges rebuilt.

Last edited:
BAD NEWS !!! Just got notified that my custom parts manufacturer has sold his business and new , higher parts pricing is coming.
Also Shipping costs have gone up in the last month...
Get your hinge rebuild service orders in now ! Pricing guaranteed as long as I have parts in stock now... December will be higher.
Thanks for all past and future orders. Salute our Veterans. November 11 is Veterans Day.

Reminder...prices will increase4s ion December. Get your orders in now to avoid the increase.
Thankyou for your business.
Leo

Please take a few minutes to thank all of the Veterans who have/are protecting our freedoms on this very special day.
Keep your families safe this Holiday Season and thank you for all of your business.
Leo

Auto Transport Service
Back