• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Fan from Omaha

BlknBlu

Local time
12:01 PM
Reaction score
Hello Mopar fans,

I am from Omaha Ne and part of a local Community of Mopar enthusiasts. The High Impact Performance Auto Club where I am the webmaster. I own a 68 Coronet R/T QQ1 440 Auto Stripe delete car along with a 2009 Viper ACR. I have been lurking on this site for quite a while and looks like a great bunch.

Bruce

IMG_3644.jpg

Have you been to the HIPO show at bby Cabella's in Omaha?

Bruce

no. i work nights at peterbilt. my son goes to the car show at flashbacks on 84th st on wednesdays. we run Top Sportman with a 99 dodge avenger. i don't have a street car anymore. i'm looking for a B body for the street to play around with. wes

Welcome. I had a blue R/T like that. Black top, stripe delete, 3.23 sure grip, white interior, and ralley gauges that I sold and went to Belgium

Hello Mopar fans,

I am from Omaha Ne and part of a local Community of Mopar enthusiasts. The High Impact Performance Auto Club where I am the webmaster. I own a 68 Coronet R/T QQ1 440 Auto Stripe delete car along with a 2009 Viper ACR. I have been lurking on this site for quite a while and looks like a great bunch.

Bruce

Hi Bruce. I thought you sold the R/T? Here's a little smaller picture ;)

BTW...If you haven't made a HI Impact show yet, I encourage you to do so. This club puts on a great show!

Doug

Attachments

• 68_RT_600.jpg
    68_RT_600.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 227
Welcome. Nice ride. I gotta figure out how to post pix :(

Auto Transport Service
Back