• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Forums

I started lurking at moparts, then found out about fbbo and fabo. Haven't been to moparts in months, but....decided to check in. That site was absolutely ruined by the damn info-whatever adds that you cant get rid of. It used to be they appeared everytime you changed threads, now they are every thirty seconds.
I dont give a s#!t how much good info is available there, moparts is dead to me. Info-whatever killed it.
The way the place was moderated killed it for me well over 15 years ago! It was so bad at one point that if you stepped out of line to get a drink of water, you got banned and not one of them would tell you for how long or why! One time I made a comment on something that would make the site better and bam, I was gone. That was the third and last time for me. Went to check it out months later an saw that my ban was lifted but have only been there to touch base with members that I knew.

Yep, best car / mopar web sight .
Great bunch of guys and gals.
Tons of help and info.
Also like posted, nice car !

Not being a member there or having looked at that site, is there any info on moparts that we can't find on FBBO? It seems like almost every possible technical aspect of our cars has been touched on here, and in some cases thoroughly and expertly commented on.

Mofarts Tech Archives blows the snot out of FBBO's, even the search feature here sucks! Search for Lug Nuts here and you get every other topic but!

Mofarts Tech Archives blows the snot out of FBBO's, even the search feature here sucks! Search for Lug Nuts here and you get every other topic but!
Well, if you want to use Lug Nuts as a search example... I usually get the results that I need when I search if I enter it properly.
upload_2021-4-24_9-52-58.png

I think Forbbodiesonly.com and the three other bodied sites are thriving because they are segregated? MoParts got a bit messy. Especially for new members. Of course long standing users like. They are accustomed. But if you look at from a new user point of view?

To the original poster, welcome!
I was on Moparts for 20 years. I dumped it and never went back. It had evolved into not being as helpful and friendly as it once was and when the ads got overwhelming there was no reason to stay.

The guy's here have been help full and have enjoyed looking at all the mopar's guy's have and are working on. That said I am not just stuck on road runners. Even had a charger back in the day. Love cud's also. If it is a mopar I will like it. So welcome to the forum.

Auto Transport Service
Back