• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar guy from Indiana

MoparFreak66

Local time
5:15 AM
Reaction score
Hey there,

I’m new to this never been in a forum pretty cool gotta say! I’m 22 been a mopar guy since I was real little first car I’ve ever worked on was a 1973 Plymouth roadrunner. My first mopar was an A body 1974 Plymouth duster had that for awhile then I got this 1966 dodge charger that I currently own now. I hope to make friends on this forum and learn more stuff about Mopar’s!
IMG_0932.jpeg

That certainly looks to be qualified candidate. Welcome to B-bodies.

Feel free to post more picks and descriptions.

Although there are very knowledgeable and owners of multiple cars to the stables. We still live a bit vicariously of others. Lol

So no such thing as "Too much info."

That certainly looks to be qualified candidate. Welcome to B-bodies.

Feel free to post more picks and descriptions.

Although there are very knowledgeable and owners of multiple cars to the stables. We still live a bit vicariously of others. Lol

So no such thing as "Too much info."
Sweet!! I will definitely be posting more about my car and a lot more stuff like that as well and that’s what I like. I’ll definitely be on here a lot already got some questions I’d like to post about on here

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

You're definitely in the right place with that Charger. Nice to see some more young blood here with us!
And greetings, welcome to FBBO from NY!

Welcome from Southern CA !!
Nice looking Charger, love that color.
Post some more PIC's and ask away, lots of talented Mopar guys here.

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. My first Mope was a 73 Duster, next was a 70 Challenger and now have a 65 Coronet.
IMG_0404.JPG

Scan duster.jpeg

Scan duster 2.jpeg

Welcome aboard. Let's get some more pics as well as what options you have.

Welcome from Alabama, nice looking Charger.

Welcome! A 1973 RR can be gorgeous! I have had a few of them.

3cvo1s.&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=20230602011.jpg

As well as the 1966 Charger. Sold the one I had to someone who wanted a restoration project.

Auto Transport Service
Back