• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Mopar information on Hemi vacuum emission valve

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert horman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:03 PM
Reaction score
Hello out there Mopar hemi guys, I am looking for any factory information, installation instruction, setting up on valve installed on 1968-1969 street hemi cars. See picture of valve. Bob Horman

hemi emission 2.JPG

Setting the valve up is in the service manual, there are a couple of paragraphs on it and a picture. A little hit and miss in getting it “right”. I messed with mine for a while and didn’t really sense much difference so I just plugged it by running the hoses to itself and ran the advance straight off of the rear carb. Last week I just finished pulling the intake on my Hemi as I was getting some oil past the intake gasket. As I reinstalled the intake I just left the valve off, if I ever sell the car someday I will put it in a box for the next guy.

Setting the valve up is in the service manual, there are a couple of paragraphs on it and a picture. A little hit and miss in getting it “right”. I messed with mine for a while and didn’t really sense much difference so I just plugged it by running the hoses to itself and ran the advance straight off of the rear carb. Last week I just finished pulling the intake on my Hemi as I was getting some oil past the intake gasket. As I reinstalled the intake I just left the valve off, if I ever sell the car someday I will put it in a box for the next guy.
Thanks I will check it tomorrow Bob Horman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back