• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MOPAR MADNESS @ DRAGWAY 42

Endangered Species

Local time
3:40 PM
Reaction score
1655330534646.png

I'll be there...with or without my 64

4 N/SS cars for sure from MI. Me, Dave Curl white 66 Satellite, Mike Retford Dk blue 64 Dodge Hemi, Matt Bonnet green 66 Belvedere. Don't know for sure about Gary Jacob 63 blue Plymouth, Joe and Rick Jacob 64,65 Plymouths in Jakes checkerboard paint, Scott Giles 64 Hemi Belvedere black/silver, Dan Fabian 64 red Plymouth. They may be in as well.
Doug

I'm going to be there, racing my Charger in the Manual class.

I will also have a swap meet space, my son will be doing a garage clean out for me, plus I am bringing a 70 Challenger old race car basket case to sell.

Your guy's get wrapped up in the racing don't forget to take some pics for us. Have fun and hope you score the time you want on the track. :thumbsup:

I don't here a lot of people talking about it.
I did buy my tickets online last night though, just in case.

Wow placing everything on same side of track!! They must not be expecting a large turnout. Should be a good turnout as this is the same weekend as the (missing in action) Norwalk Monster Mopar Event.
Probably because they are using the other side for spectator parking.

Manual class scratched due to lack of interest

was going ,but I might not make it due to something coming up ,I here Rick from Firecore will be there you guys have a good time take some photos

Auto Transport Service
Back