• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Max Weekend August 21-23 2020

I'm planning to bring parts to the Sat swap. Will be in a black 4 door Ram. Annular Holley, oil pans, SS springs, 340 crank, b body ac dash frames, Weld draglites, headers, challenger door panels, 64 fury trim...

Mopar Max Schedule Simplified
August 21-23
Cedar Falls Motorsports Park, Cedar Falls, Iowa

Friday
Swap Meet set up Gates open at 5 pm.
Test and Tune - all brands of cars

Saturday
Swap Meet all day
Car show registration 9 am. Awards at 2 pm.
Mopar Drag Racing $5000 to win
Gamblers Race and 32 Car Shoot out - all brands of cars

Sunday
Swap Meet all day
Show and Shine - All day -all brands
Mopar's Against the World Drag Racing - all brands of cars
$5000 to win
Neita Raceway Reunion 1 pm. until ?

528355494951_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=n4jNJfUQg04AX80b4Dz&_nc_ht=scontent-msp1-1.jpg

307485230307_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=pARcUoqdyTMAX-LEhWJ&_nc_ht=scontent-msp1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Christmas is coming early this year. Look what I found. It will be on display Sunday for the Neita Raceway Reunion.

tree16.jpg tree10.jpg

Mopar Max Schedule Simplified
August 21-23
Cedar Falls Motorsports Park, Cedar Falls, Iowa

Friday
Swap Meet set up Gates open at 5 pm.
Test and Tune - all brands of cars

Saturday
Swap Meet all day
Car show registration 9 am. Awards at 2 pm.
Mopar Drag Racing $5000 to win
Gamblers Race and 32 Car Shoot out - all brands of cars

Sunday
Swap Meet all day
Show and Shine - All day -all brands
Mopar's Against the World Drag Racing - all brands of cars
$5000 to win
Neita Raceway Reunion 1 pm. until ?

View attachment 988740
View attachment 988741
I just edited the above schedule to clarify Friday's schedule.

We had a fairly successful event. It did rain out the racing for Saturday but we did make the car show happen between showers. Here's our poster car in a custom modified photo taken my the car owner's son.

118356394_2111272352350846_5035417643675476170_o.jpg

Drove down Friday and got to walk around a bit. Spoke with several racers and saw some really nice Mopar drag cars. Everyone seemed to be in good spirits. Watched some of the test and tune until a few helpful participants oiled down portions of the track. Believe one was a Mustang and the other a Falcon.

Saturday morning I was amazed at how many more rigs had shown up. It was a shame the rain kept showing up. Watched some car show participants wipe their cars off at least 3 times before they just gave up. Got a great deal on a 402 oil pan at the swap meet. Swappers were having a hell of a time keeping parts dry.

Had to be home for Sunday so finally pulled out about 3:00PM Saturday. Wished I could have seen more racing. From my perspective the show was well run and organized. Thanks for all your efforts!

Drove down Friday and got to walk around a bit. Spoke with several racers and saw some really nice Mopar drag cars. Everyone seemed to be in good spirits. Watched some of the test and tune until a few helpful participants oiled down portions of the track. Believe one was a Mustang and the other a Falcon.

Saturday morning I was amazed at how many more rigs had shown up. It was a shame the rain kept showing up. Watched some car show participants wipe their cars off at least 3 times before they just gave up. Got a great deal on a 402 oil pan at the swap meet. Swappers were having a hell of a time keeping parts dry.

Had to be home for Sunday so finally pulled out about 3:00PM Saturday. Wished I could have seen more racing. From my perspective the show was well run and organized. Thanks for all your efforts!
Glad to have you and thanks for coming. Most of us were beginners at this event. We were pretty pleased overall even though the rain spoiled most of Saturday. I can say except for the swap meet, double from last year. We had 43 Stock/Super Stock cars show up. The put on quite a show. No slouches in that group and most were early B bodies. They are already interested in coming back in bigger numbers next year. Here's some professional photos. Scroll down a post or two and click on the first one to view all. https://www.facebook.com/cedarfallsmotorsportspark/

I did very poorly at Dubuque swap on Sunday, I should have come back up to CFR! Definitely missed not getting to see any racing.

Wouldn't you know it, near drought most of the summer then non stop rain when you want it the least. Hats off to the organizers, vendors, track personnel and everyone who made the trip.
I was there Friday and Saturday selling some surplus parts out of the back of my pickup, couldn't justify staying another night considering Saturdays early afternoon rain out.

Our poster car this year is a 68 RT owned by Terry a club member. Ryen, Terry's son took this photo and tweaked it just a bit to make it cool. He does it all on his phone.

118356394_2111272352350846_5035417643675476170_o.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back