• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Mopar Mini Starter Terminal Relocation Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Smith

Local time
1:54 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello All!

I am the original seller of these kits and have been selling them for over 4 years. My kits include both terminal extensions, the insulator, black terminal cap and ALSO THE CORRECT NUTS to connect them to the starter terminals. I have been a MOPAR die hard since 1986 and currently own 3 big block Mopars. I sell them through Ebay and free shipping is included! I'll attach the link if anyone is interested. I will also give $2.00 off on single kits and $3.00 off on 2 or more to the members here! Click on the Ebay link, hit the "MAKE OFFER" button and enter $17.49 for a single kit or $16.49 for 2 or more. I ship most orders in 1-2 business days. https://www.ebay.com/itm/303604041438 THANK YOU!!!

IMG_20191122_132141631.jpg IMG_20200415_093720923.jpg IMG_20191122_131953223.jpg

Please help a dumb *** out. What are these for? Is a regular starter not sufficient?

Hey Ryan just sent out my offer for two. Thanks for the deal! Tyler in San Diego (eBay sure grip)

Please help a dumb *** out. What are these for? Is a regular starter not sufficient?
Well a lot of guys are now running the Denso starters out of the 98-99 Dakota V8's in their Mopars. The problem is the wiring terminals are buried up against the block, especially on big block cars. I came up with this kit when I put a 543 Max Wedge in my Super Bee. I gave up about a pint of blood fighting the starter, 2" headers and the wiring. It's cheap, reusable and makes attaching the wiring a breeze! Let me know if you have any questions. I bleed corporate blue and I'm ALWAYS here to help out my fellow Mopar brothers and sisters ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back