• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Mopar Model Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoronetRTguy

Local time
7:36 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi everyone,

I have for sale some Model cars and three sets of decals. I’m not sure of the year that the models were made but I’m guessing late 80s and early 90s. All models are unused. I did open these up when I got them for Christmas but did not take anything out. If you would like pictures of the contents just pm with your email address and I will send pictures of the contents.

Model Car list-

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T (can be made into a convertible or Hardtop). This model is made by AMT. $25.00 shipped.***SOLD***

1968 Plymouth Road Runner. This model is made by AMT. $25.00 shipped***SOLD***

1970 Plymouth Superbird. This model is made by Monogram. $25.00 shipped

1967 Plymouth GTX. This model is made by Revell. $25.00 shipped.***SOLD**

1964 1/2 Ford Mustang. This is a 1/25 scale model made by AMT. This model is a very cool one. It has the rubber plug wires in it. $35.00 shipped

The decals are for if you want to make a Richard Petty or Pete Hamilton race car Superbird. I bought these at a hobby shop to make two race cars. I thought about doing a Petty Bird or Roadrunner and a Pete Hamilton Superbird. $20.00 shipped.

I may have one more Superbird model that was started. I have not located it yet and I’m still looking.

If you would like more than one model I will do $18.00 shipped. If you buy all models and would like the decals I will do $10.00 shipped with the models.

Just post here and pm me. I do take paypal. Thanks everyone.

Model1_zps3d3344ae.jpg

Model2_zpsa4dfe381.jpg

Last edited:
1970 Plymouth Superbird $20.00 shipped

Decals $15.00 shipped

If you buy both the Superbird and Decals $25.00 shipped.

1964 1/2 Mustang $28.00 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back