• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Nationals canceled

Maybe if I could delete my messages would be less confussion on everyones part. There is no way on my screen to delete old messages and has been that way for a couple years. Please Kiwigtx, see to it that i am able to delete the 7 years of messages, and maybe this blatant disregard of the rules that I have violated won't happen again. Thanks guys, You have a decent site.

Maybe if I could delete my messages would be less confussion on everyones part. There is no way on my screen to delete old messages and has been that way for a couple years. Please Kiwigtx, see to it that i am able to delete the 7 years of messages, and maybe this blatant disregard of the rules that I have violated won't happen again. Thanks guys, You have a decent site.

See the bottom half of the tutorial
https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopa...-someone-a-private-message-other-info.110133/

Larry Larry Larry Larry Larry........lol. Why is it that you just can't seem to support the site just a little bit instead of being a user and rule breaker of it? And you seem to be making quality products now.....right? That's always a good thing too and after all, I haven't heard of any complaints about anything you make anymore. Are you still not making enough money to help out any at all......? I know what you have already told me why you don't contribute so you don't have to repeat it but also don't expect us to look the other way when you do mess with the rules here. Have a nice day now, ya hear. :)

What a pisser! I was looking forward to going to the Cleveland air show with my boy.. cancelled, night under fire drag race.. cancelled.. Can't do anything this year unless of coarse you decide to riot and loot!

What a pisser! I was looking forward to going to the Cleveland air show with my boy.. cancelled, night under fire drag race.. cancelled.. Can't do anything this year unless of coarse you decide to riot and loot!
Got some black powder just sitting here.....thinking what kind of trouble I can get in with it :D Sure sick of not doing much of anything!!!

Larry Larry Larry Larry Larry........lol. Why is it that you just can't seem to support the site just a little bit instead of being a user and rule breaker of it? And you seem to be making quality products now.....right? That's always a good thing too and after all, I haven't heard of any complaints about anything you make anymore. Are you still not making enough money to help out any at all......? I know what you have already told me why you don't contribute so you don't have to repeat it but also don't expect us to look the other way when you do mess with the rules here. Have a nice day now, ya hear. :)
Mr Cranky, Sir, I deleted about ten messages and the screen said that I had no more messages. I guess it is empty and ready for all those private messages to arrive. Thanks for informing me on how to glide through this site.

Mr Cranky, Sir, I deleted about ten messages and the screen said that I had no more messages. I guess it is empty and ready for all those private messages to arrive. Thanks for informing me on how to glide through this site.
Uh, it was the site owner that I believe told you.......what to do :rolleyes:

Well.... since BLACK LIVES MATTER protests never get shut down, I say we all show up in our cars like we do every year. All we have to do is carry BLACK LIVES MATTER banners. I have seen on MSNBC numerous times that there is no correlation between BLM "protests" and Covid 19 transmissions. If the authorities have an issue with a BLACK LIVES MATTER TO MOPAR GUYS peaceful protest, we can just accuse them of being racist.
i d burn my car before i would have a banner around it

Auto Transport Service
Back