• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Nats In Cbus, who's going?

I will be there looking for 69 roadrunner parts

I'll be there; I never miss it. I spend most of my time in the swap area, but I check out the show field too. I'll be sporting my Homer Mopar shirt (like in my avatar), or one of my MCG shirts.

Will be there. Always hang in the HDK tent/setup. Good cars and good friends.

Unfortunately I’m not able to attend the Mopar Show due to work. However, I might make a couple of passes this Friday at the Midnight Street Drags event.

0DA530F7-AD48-456A-BA39-9937AE489BDD.jpeg

Going to try and make it this year. I still have friends and family in that part of the world and I got a good deal on a rental for the long drive back.

We're going. Look for the ugly white Ford Class C by the Car Corral/Swap Meet fence.
Cousin Eddie would be proud to own her.
I'm not sure what we'll have...besides an adult beverage...Pop over and say 'Hi' if you're in the neighborhood.
We're looking for some '76 Charger parts:
Deck lid, driver's tail light and bucket, turn signal canceling cam for a cruise/tilt floor shifter.

We're going. Look for the ugly white Ford Class C by the Car Corral/Swap Meet fence.
Cousin Eddie would be proud to own her.
I'm not sure what we'll have...besides an adult beverage...Pop over and say 'Hi' if you're in the neighborhood.
We're looking for some '76 Charger parts:
Deck lid, driver's tail light and bucket, turn signal canceling cam for a cruise/tilt floor shifter.
I had one if those motor homes. We called it the Sanford and Son classic. I plan to be there Friday and Saturday for sure. I will stop by!

My brother and I, and maybe our usual traveling group will be there. Im bringing this car to sell in one of our swap spaces. And a bunch of other E and A body parts as well. Between our 8 spots, we cover just about every manner of Mopar muscle.

B5B154F8-678E-4CC9-8DDA-B555EC0297C4.jpeg

Looks ready to drive!
:steering:
Not quite, it’s been sitting in the barn for the last 30 years. It needs some assembly, some more clean up, and someone to love it. I hope to find it a new home down at the Nats.

All loaded and ready to head out in the morning. The car is as done as im going to get it. See you all there!

D80A966E-577B-4E28-931A-F642B6862AA3.jpeg

I met a few members today at the show. Mark and I walked the entire swap and there were quite a few noticable absences of the bigger vendors. It was quite disappointing, as I needed some parts to finish the 500 and the guys who would have the stuff weren't there. Laysons was one of them not there. They were there last year. Huge car show turn out tho. Lots to see, saw Joe and his Daytona pro mod, he seems like a really good guy. We were pretty beat and got a lot of sun, so headed home about 4. It was a great time, but it's not Carlisle.

I couldn’t find any new threads

Did the Mopar Nats 2023 happen ?

If so

Did anybody go ?

Pictures

Reports

Hello is anybody home

Auto Transport Service
Back