• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar or no car greetings from NJ!

VITOOOOOOO!!!
SHhhh,..........it's Sonny...lol sweetcakes..
40239124_10209999031130718_4237282505075458048_n.jpg

Hi Jenni! I live in Eastampton, about a mile from 206 and near the Smithville Mansion. Are you planning on going to the Burlco Fair this fall? I’ll probably take the Barracuda vert to it again this year.
B3F53DCB-7EC0-45F0-87A4-6860C1646EA2.jpeg

We may even host another Mopar picnic at our house before winter arrives. Look for posts here for the announcement.

Hi Jenni! I live in Eastampton, about a mile from 206 and near the Smithville Mansion. Are you planning on going to the Burlco Fair this fall? I’ll probably take the Barracuda vert to it again this year.
View attachment 658964

We may even host another Mopar picnic at our house before winter arrives. Look for posts here for the announcement.
Im out by Trenton. I was hoping to get to the Delsea Drive In this year with my car... Maybe next year, i dunno...

View attachment 658964

Jenni-watch out, you know all about those USAF guys! On the other hand, the Army,Marines & Navy; not too sure about them either! Semper Fi.

Auto Transport Service
Back