• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB MOPAR PERFORMANCE "533" CAMSHAFT (BIG BLOCK) P4529318 HYDRAULIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

minnesota guy

Local time
11:18 PM
Reaction score
HI All,

I am looking specifically for a Mopar "533" p4529318 Big Block hydraulic "Purple Shaft" camshaft Mopar sold up until 10-15 yrs ago. Prefer new, but could be used if in good condition. This was the largest profile Mopar made.

Thanks!

Jeff

Last edited:
Sorry just realized it’s a different part number.

HI All,

I am looking specifically for a Mopar "533" p452938 Big Block hydraulic "Purple Shaft" camshaft Mopar sold up until 10-15 yrs ago. Prefer new, but could be used if in good condition. This was the largest profile Mopar made.

Thanks!

Jeff
I think your part number is missing a digit.

Pretty sure he is referring to the one in the subject heading that has an additional “1” in it

Hi, Thanks. The heading has correct part number....It is missing one digit in the body. It is P4529318..I just fixed it in the post body as well.

Thanks.

Hi, Thanks. The heading has correct part number....It is missing one digit in the body. It is P4529318..I just fixed it in the post body as well.

Thanks.
It looks like a discontinued grind but the specs are out there to grind something similar.

I would like to see if anyone has one before going to get one ground to similar specs. I had a brand new one a couple years ago but with crappy oil, it destroyed it and the lifters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back