• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Mopar Performance M1 337 intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxWedge-Savoy

Local time
4:31 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a Mopar Performance M1 337 intake. #P4876337

Casting #P4532854

The 337 is a 4150 flange single plane for RB with Max wedge sized ports with a cast in valley pan. ***NOT for Stage 6 heads. ***

Prefer unmolested, but realize I cannot be too picky.

Not interested in any other intake...I already have all the other options. Wanting a 337 intake due to hood limitations.

Picture attached was from a recent ad that I missed out on, so putting out feelers to see if anyone else has one for sale.

M1 337 intake.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still searching. Some guys swear they have one, but then give me the Stage 6 intake casting # when I ask for verification. :(

Still searching. Entertaining offering a finders fee if I can successfully obtain an intake.

Still on the hunt for this intake. Have other intakes to put towards a trade.
I too have possible clearance issues with a stock hood on a 1969 Charger 440 with 270 Trick Flow heads. On the post I put up it was suggested to get a Mopar Performance M1 337 intake #P4876337 that you are looking for as well. I looked up the specs and it looks like the height of the 337 is 8" is that correct.

Offhand I do not recall the height of the 337 intake, but I'm still waiting for one to pop up for sale.

Thank you for the reply. I see one that came up for sale in the above post. Hope you are successful, could you inquire if he has another? I'll get you a finder fee as well. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back