• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Performance Valve cover sets are back!

91r/t

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:11 PM
Reaction score
See the link below for the cast Mopar Performance valve cover sets. Mancini claims they are bringing them back for a limited time so get on the list if you need them. Always see people asking for these so just wanted to give you all a heads up when I saw this.

Mopar Performance Cast Aluminum Valve Covers

I saw those also. That will knock the wind out of everyone's sail that charge ridiculous prices for the original items.

I paid $125.00 for mine and another $40.00 for the air cleaner from someone else. I have still never even mounted them on an engine yet.

I paid $125.00 for mine and another $40.00 for the air cleaner from someone else. I have still never even mounted them on an engine yet.
Do you remember we’re?

I find $300 for them to be crazy also though...

FWIW, 45 less crazy right now........

1672507199146.png

I prefer to spend money on parts that make it go fast, not make it look good. I spent $100 for the cast summit ones cause I liked the look, but didn't want to. Had to have a taller cover. My other car has $35 covers.
Still using my moroso gold, with a coat of turquoise.
Edit. Already discounted $50. I guess the thousands of people standing in line to buy $300 valve covers didn't show up.....
2nd edit: I like em, I just don't like em $250 worth.

Last edited:
See the link below for the cast Mopar Performance valve cover sets. Mancini claims they are bringing them back for a limited time so get on the list if you need them. Always see people asking for these so just wanted to give you all a heads up when I saw this.

Mopar Performance Cast Aluminum Valve Covers
I have a set of NOS, made in California, genuine MOPAR Performance. Never used, new condition.

They have a 10% off sale going at Mancini right now. Totally understand your thinking but there’s an *** for every seat and I like a combo of go fast and speed. If you are drag racing I get it but for car shows and such I love the look of these valve covers. Just glad they brought em back.

I'm glad they brought em back, and I hope Mancini sells a ton of em. They probably have to be that much money to recover tooling costs etc. They're just not for me.....

Glad they are available again and would be interested in a set, but not for that kind of $$. I actually want a set that I can paint the factory engine color, so I'd be more interested in the as cast set instead of the black ones.

Auto Transport Service
Back