• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars at Gilmore

plowman

Local time
4:59 AM
Reaction score
The Western Michigan Mopar Clubs 33rd annual Mopar event is still canceled for 2020.
In replacement the Gilmore Car Museum (GCM) will present: Mopar LITE on Saturday, July 25, 2020 at the Gilmore Car Museum in Hickory Corners MI.
$20 registration fee at the gate per car admits the driver and one guest for the day and eligibility for the activities and awards.
GCM will do the promotion, registration and management of this show with Gilmore employees and volunteers. Registration to be done on sight day of show.
Vendors welcome but MUST register with the Gilmore Museum by July 1, 2020 at [URL='https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/tel:269-671-5089']269-671-5089

Judging will be done for top 25 cars with special awards. Judges will be sourced from sponsors, clubs and qualified GCM staff.
No people’s choice and no voting process will be utilized that requires additional volunteers or ballots.
GCM to provide awards.
GCM will offer food service.GCM would welcome volunteer help with parking or other duties day of show as members are comfortable.
GCM will follow all state, CDC and Gilmore processes to assure we are in compliance and leading by example in safety protocol.
ALL QUESTIONS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO THE MUSEUM AT 269-671-5089

[/URL]

While not the same as usual, it' better than a stick in the eye!
Mike

I got word from Gilmore Museum that the car show is on, but no swap meet to make room for cars and people. Bummer.

I’ll still go considering how many other events met a sad end this season. I hope the Frankenmuth Autofest and Mopar Nats escape the auto show event massacre.

Auto Transport Service
Back