• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Oct

Mopars at the Beach in Myrtle Beach SC

I would like togo, so does anyone know much about this show? like to have a conversation with some one.
Thanks
PT in Tennessee

Looks like fun. Myrtle Beach in October sounds good. Hot laps at Darlington too.

Since i have never been, What is the Weather like in Mid. Oct.? Thanks

I would like togo, so does anyone know much about this show? like to have a conversation with some one.
Thanks
PT in Tennessee
I went last year and can answer a lot of questions. I can also get you in touch with the event coordinators if needed.

Weather is nice here in October. See ya on Saturday.

Since i have never been, What is the Weather like in Mid. Oct.? Thanks
Well it is at the end of hurricane season so keep that in mind. Last year it was nice, warm and sunny during the day while cooler at night. The year before they had rain off and on for the show. The show is rain or shine.
That time of year is usually very nice there.

I went last year and can answer a lot of questions. I can also get you in touch with the event coordinators if needed.
So Fri. the is the Track (laps) day ? And Sat.is the Show day ? How far is the Track from The show ? Thanks in advance.

So Fri. the is the Track (laps) day ? And Sat.is the Show day ? How far is the Track from The show ? Thanks in advance.
Hey Gary, Yes the Darlington Charity laps are on that Friday and it's right at a 2hr drive from the cruise start location to the raceway. Saturday is the main show. Last year they had professional photographers at the track and the car show too.

Auto Transport Service
Back