• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars At the Red Barn 2019

Max we would have loved to seen you there, maybe next year?

Thanks for the compliments....
Thanks but next year is my 10 anniversary and am surprised my wife with a trip to Italy, I already buy the plane tickets, and she doesn't know anything about it, is my gift to her for all these years by my side.

Last edited:
Thanks but next year is my 10 anniversary and am surprised my wife with a trip to Italy, I already buy the plane tickets,and she doesn't know anything about it, is my gift to her for all these years by my side.
That is a wonderful gift!......

Red barns and Carlyle are my favorite shows. Couldn’t make it to either last couple years but I’ll get my priorities straight some day.
Thanks for all the great pics. I dig the blue/blue 69 R/T with hubcaps!
KID

Red barns and Carlyle are my favorite shows. Couldn’t make it to either last couple years but I’ll get my priorities straight some day.
Thanks for all the great pics. I dig the blue/blue 69 R/T with hubcaps!
KID
Thanks......I am with you on that charger it was one sweet car....The blue on blue and the wheel cover looked great on that car.....

NICE stuff... I hope to hit Gilmore on the way back from Taladega in October. Hopefully the X is still there... I wan't to sign it for your Justin!! LMAO !! :D

NICE stuff... I hope to hit Gilmore on the way back from Taladega in October. Hopefully the X is still there... I wan't to sign it for your Justin!! LMAO !! :D
Floyd, the attendant will cuff ya and stuff ya if you attempt that:D

There were a few from Canada there......you should bring a ride down next year Wayne...

I have never made it out to this show. Either something comes up, I forget about it or I don't know the date and miss it. I will have to try for next year.

Floyd, the attendant will cuff ya and stuff ya if you attempt that:D

There were a few from Canada there......you should bring a ride down next year Wayne...
Yea, Justin know that first hand and it’s his car

Auto Transport Service
Back