• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars found on Private Property

hanks73340

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:59 AM
Reaction score
These types of finds drive me nuts!:BangHead: How long will most of this just sit out in the elements til they are of no use.

It looks like he has a nice big shop. And half that stuff will never see the inside of that shop. Ive seen it happen where the owner passes. The county steps in a crushes every thing in sight.

Wow! Was hard to watch being one that gets bugged by too much stuff around to deal with. He’s got an inventory worth its weight in gold. Hard to imagine he had the time to collect it all, much less build cars. Un-friggin-believable!

The sheer volume of parts he has is mind boggling. I bet he knows where everything is too.

PRIVATE PROPERTY. Seems to mean nothing these days. It would appear no one can mind their own D** business anymore. But everyone needs to find what was never lost these days and the hell with boundaries. Now anyone want to explain their response to catching some *** clown on their property shooting and posting video.

PRIVATE PROPERTY. Seems to mean nothing these days. It would appear no one can mind their own D** business anymore. But everyone needs to find what was never lost these days and the hell with boundaries. Now anyone want to explain their response to catching some *** clown on their property shooting and posting video.
Huh? It was a guided tour.

The shame of it is those cars will end up in a fire or a tornado. All of Missouri is in tornado alley. there have been many hoards over the years that have burned. That’s just too much stuff to have in one spot and will be a shame once it’s gone.

The host is borderline annoying (and for a self-proclaimed "Mopar guy", he sure doesn't have much of a working
knowledge of the years/models apparently) - but if the owner gave consent to the tour, he knows it's going out
on YT for the world to see.
That, of course, means the stampede will soon commence to his doorstep...

I wonder if he knows what's about to hit him?

So I was digging through my records and found my notes I jotted down in a binder of a car I tried to buy back in the mid 90's. I tried to buy it just after I got my 68 Coronet convertible out of body and paint, was upset about what I'd paid and thought I'd use it instead to restore a more valuable car.

The car I tried to buy was a 1968 Coronet R/T Hemi/auto convertible, Silver with a Red interior, 3.23 sure grip, PS, PB, buckets, console, am 8-track, 15x7 stamp steelies with caps.

Car was located just outside Springfield and was owned by a guy named Dave and he'd owned it for only about a year when I spoke with him. He bought it from a man in Iowa who snagged it from the back lot of Chevy dealership. Needed a complete resto, trunk, floors, quarters, interior, etc and he was asking $16K with no motor or tranny.

I had someone go look at it for me, can't recall who now...but the person said for that money it was not worth it without a motor and tranny so I passed....we I'll be darned if that's not the car at the 5 minute mark of this video!!:eek:

The host is borderline annoying (and for a self-proclaimed "Mopar guy", he sure doesn't have much of a working
knowledge of the years/models apparently) - but if the owner gave consent to the tour, he knows it's going out
on YT for the world to see.
That, of course, means the stampede will soon commence to his doorstep...

I wonder if he knows what's about to hit him?

You know who that is don't you? (Post 11)

So I was digging through my records and found my notes I jotted down in a binder of a car I tried to buy back in the mid 90's. I tried to buy it just after I got my 68 Coronet convertible out of body and paint, was upset about what I'd paid and thought I'd use it instead to restore a more valuable car.

The car I tried to buy was a 1968 Coronet R/T Hemi/auto convertible, Silver with a Red interior, 3.23 sure grip, PS, PB, buckets, console, am 8-track, 15x7 stamp steelies with caps.

Car was located just outside Springfield and was owned by a guy named Dave and he'd owned it for only about a year when I spoke with him. He bought it from a man in Iowa who snagged it from the back lot of Chevy dealership. Needed a complete resto, trunk, floors, quarters, interior, etc and he was asking $16K with no motor or tranny.

I had someone go look at it for me, can't recall who now...but the person said for that money it was not worth it without a motor and tranny so I passed....we I'll be darned if that's not the car at the 5 minute mark of this video!!:eek:
That was probably their buddy Dave Walden that had that. I wonder how many of these cars were his?

Hoarders or flippers I don't see much difference. Neither help us that just want to enjoy our cars.

It’s weird that guy making the video acts like he just found this hoard, but he says at least 4 of the cars belong to him!?!

Auto Transport Service
Back