• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars in May Car Show (SoCal), May 23, 2021

ocdart

Local time
12:42 PM
Reaction score
Mopars in May 20th annual all Chrysler Car and Truck Show and Swap Meet May 23, 2021 Ontario California
8:00am to 3:30pm

Sunday May 23, 2021
2021 Mopars in May will be at
Southwest Carpenters Training Center
3250 E Shelby St
Ontario, CA 91764
United States

PDF included
Online Pre-registration available at www.inlandmopars.org

Directions:
From the east:
* Westbound on I-10, exit on Haven Avenue
* Turn right onto Haven Avenue at the bottom of the offramp
* North on Haven Avenue to Inland Empire Blvd.
* Turn left onto Inland Empire Blvd to E. Shelby Street
* Turn left onto E. Shelby Street
* The SW Carpenters Training Center will be on your right. Continue to the driveway entrance.
From the west:
* Eastbound on I-10, exit on Archibald Avenue
* Turn left onto Archibald Avenue at the end of the offramp
* North on Archibald Avenue to Inland Empire Blvd.
* Turn right on Inland Empire Blvd. to E. Shelby Street
* Turn right onto E. Shelby Street
* The SW Carpenters Training Center will be on your right. Continue to the driveway entrance.

Any questions please let me know

Inlandmopars.org

4c977fd4-a636-4a7a-8d57-0f33ddbced0e-jpeg.jpg

f2d934bc-f3f2-4487-9177-91d61aedeccf-jpeg.jpg

There are two 300'x300' green fields on both sides of an entry road. Flat and open.

-please be mindful of a quick show/swap entry gate.

We’ll do our best at having every one in and out smoothly.
Participants will enter in the middle, far left entry for spectators. Exit is far left.

swappers can get in and set up an hour early, gates open at 7, show starts at 8..

Lots of land for everyone to feel comfortable.

5ca3876d-213d-4922-a69b-c9c3abb0a5d3-jpeg.jpg

@ocdart
I too am glad to see someone have the guts to step up and have a show.
What is your average turnout for show cars?

Might hit that one. Will keep watching to see if San Bernardino? county follows L.A.'s lead and only open for movie productions.

I'm delighted the show has been scheduled again and will be sending in a swag package as soon as the new organizer gets back in touch. It's my understanding Mike Keller isn't handling it this time.

Hey Leanna - Mike Keller chose to concentrate his Inland Mopars Car Club efforts on coordinating our annual Fort Irwin Toy Drive, and doing a great job! We delivered two 24' enclosed car trailers full of toys and bicycles to Fort Irwin in 2020 despite Covid-19 hampering most of our usual toy collecting efforts.
You can always send your SWAG package to me and I'll make sure our car show chairman knows about it and everything goes into the 'goodie bag' and 'opportunity drawing' (cannot call it a raffle in California) mix.
As always, thank you for your support!
PM me if you need my address.

Last edited:
Might hit that one. Will keep watching to see if San Bernardino? county follows L.A.'s lead and only open for movie productions.

Our new car show venue is private property so we're no longer governed by the State of California on what we can/cannot do.

I thought that Irwindale was private property too. They shut down Fall Fling and there is nothing on tap for them this Spring.

Hey Ken, I just need to know if the big box of business cards is holding out or if you guys need another shipment. Thanks!

Going to keep this date in mind. I have a friend that lives in Forrest Falls which is out of Redlands. Last time we hooked up we met at Bass Pro. Perfect place for a pair of car and 2nd amendment guys to visit.

I received word from Inland Mopars that a set of Mopar Performance valve covers are on the way here.

In addition to the usual Gift Certificates and shop swag, I'll be throwing in a custom door prize this year as well!

I'm leaning toward something with universal appeal like Hemi Orange and black wrinkle ...
FB_IMG_1607378412725.jpg

... but welcome all attendees' ideas -- you're the ones who may take them home :D

The red, white, blue and black scheme was also really popular with social media shop fans.
FB_IMG_1606525088699.jpg

It's a privilege to be involved in this great event!

Just Signed up for 2 spaces..

Yes, you did. THANK YOU!
I received your online entry notice for 2 vehicles but you didn't note year, make and model of each.
Please let me know about each car so I can complete our records.

I scored a room at the Ontario Mills Ayres Hotel. Coming down on Saturday. Hope to see and meet some of the brethren there or the show. Look for a black with blue flames 04 Dodge 3500 dually.

Auto Transport Service
Back