• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars in May Car Show (SoCal), May 23, 2021

Hey there,
I went to the registration booth to thank you guys for having the show but you were so busy, nobody had time to stop and chat.
I understand....I've helped at our Sacramento show since 2004 and have been just as busy during registration time.
Your music DJ had some excellent selections. A bit loud but still a very diverse collection of music.
The facilities there were great. I'm actually a Union Carpenter that went through the apprenticeship training in the late 80s so this was a bit ironic for me.
I would have liked to see a food vendor with hamburgers and hot dogs as well as what was there. Not complaining, just an observation.

Hey KD -
Our major food vendor cancelled at the last minute or there would have been more of a selection. He called just 2 days before the show and said he had a key employee out sick and had to cancel because he had two other events he'd already been paid to be at.

Last edited:
Oh man...It SUCKS when people let you down.
I think the Taco Truck did a good job of keeping up with the demand, it just would have been good to have a burger or a dog.
I do love good Mexican food though. Their staff were nice and the food was good.
Thanks!

Oc Dart,

Can you post that link again?

It might just be my phone that cant connect to the link

thanks,

watermelon

Nice to meet you guys too. Looking forward to the potential Fall Fling. I'll score a room for that when it looks like a done deal and get some more meet and visit time in. Way better face to face.

I went but only for a short time since I had to get back to work. Being from the east coast, all I ever did was Carlisle and the Mopar Nats. Glad I'm finding lots of great shows out here!

Auto Transport Service
Back