• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars In Motion Papa's Dodge - 5/19 (PICs)

@HEMI-ITIS, I remember you saying something about parking next to Flashback. Flashback did not make it to the show. Also, the MIM shows are like Carlisle, they have a class for just about everybody and anybody. However there are crap loads of modern Challengers and Chargers. Probably not near as many as Carlisle though

@The Rebel. I didn't hear about the 3 day part next year for the 40th. I thought it was 2. Anyway, that's a pretty good idea, to get FBBO shirts, and/ or hats to identify one another, and to promote the site. I would say that you were pretty easy to spot at the MIM show. I know you had a red Charger from your profile picture, you had a "B-bodies Only" sticker on the back of your car, and you had a T-shirt that said something about a 68 Charger.

Show was at polo ground for years, forgot why they moved it. If there's rainy weather could be a mud hole.
Remember the first Papa's Dodge event, a 68 Super Stock Dart roller $5500, didn't have $500 was poe back then.

Just checked the pics from the event & low and behold look who's there, me!
upload_2019-5-23_12-40-7.png

upload_2019-5-23_12-41-9.png

@The Rebel, you're standing next to the car too talking with someone. (Not sure if you noticed that)

@Fran Blacker, Doesn't really matter to me. I wear hats all the time about everywhere I go. Even at Carlisle. I have so many of em, why not wear em. I have about 50 or so to be exact. (I was bored one day alright)

Yep, noticed that. I wear hats when I'm outside to block out the sun glare.

@The Rebel, you're standing next to the car too talking with someone. (Not sure if you noticed that)

@Fran Blacker, Doesn't really matter to me. I wear hats all the time about everywhere I go. Even at Carlisle. I have so many of em, why not wear em. I have about 50 or so to be exact. (I was bored one day alright)

@The Rebel. I am not a member of Facebook. BUT, you can view Mopars In Motion Facebook page without an account, so I just went on there and lookie what I found.
The Rebel car 1.jpg
the rebel car 2.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back