• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars in the Park, MN

65hemi

Local time
10:45 AM
Reaction score
This is always a good show in Farmington, MN. I took the 65 this year. Saturday was rain off and on all day. Congrats to the hardy souls that take their cars out in the rain. I left my car in the trailer.
Sunday was overcast and cool. I had the car out of the box on Sunday.

IMG_1006.JPG
IMG_1007.JPG

yup, it rode 500 miles each way in comfort.

Last edited:
I admired it as well. First thought was how good that body style looks in that white. Well done!

This is always a good show in Farmington, MN. I took the 65 this year. Saturday was rain off and on all day. Congrats to the hardy souls that take their cars out in the rain. I left my car in the trailer.
Sunday was overcast and cool. I had the car out of the box on Sunday.

View attachment 612998 View attachment 612999

Yep, it was really cool in the morning, but later it was better. You have a really nice car.

We were there on Sunday only. Missed Cornpatch Mo on Saturday, but got to meet up with Gpuller on Sunday. I'll post some pics when I get them on the computer.

No trailer for Brutus. Traveled Friday , Saturday in the car corral. Light rain off and on most all day . Didn't get to look around much , knees ached to bad. . Didn't go see Daisy Duke either. Did meet up with friend Mike Creglow, and shocked to learn about his beautiful 65 Plymouth Belvy that crashed at 142 MPH 1/4 mile drag race. Missed meeting " 64 BEL" Dave.. Enjoyed all the folks that asked about my 64 Dodge and noticed the little " tid bits" Cruised around the show a little , after the spectators thinned out. Drove home Sunday. Total miles for the trip was 691 without missing a beat. My " little old lady from Pasadena " ( Bedford, Ia.) drove 600 of those miles. ..............MO

I didnt get to see much on Sunday. The swap meet was packed up early and most cars were leaving. Saturdays are the better of the days to go, if the weather is good. LOL

Thanks for the pics. It was a great show even though Saturday wasn't the best. I drove my 66 Dart and hung out with a great group of A Body folks from FABO. I have to control myself around the early B's. I am a huge fan, have never owned one, but I will someday. It will be the last Mopar I own before I get too old to drive. It's like staying out of a bar if you have a drinking problem. :lol::lol: Do you guys have a meet and greet? Lots of fun!

Thanks for the pics. It was a great show even though Saturday wasn't the best. I drove my 66 Dart and hung out with a great group of A Body folks from FABO. I have to control myself around the early B's. I am a huge fan, have never owned one, but I will someday. It will be the last Mopar I own before I get too old to drive. It's like staying out of a bar if you have a drinking problem. :lol::lol: Do you guys have a meet and greet? Lots of fun!
Got a pic of your 66? I went Friday and Sunday.

Auto Transport Service
Back