• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar's in the Park

I know the feeling, I'm "thinning the heard" but might buy something, I gotta get home you know lol
I told my wife that just because I'm 65 doesn't mean I am done with the car hobby. If I find that right car I might have to sell one or both of my present cars to make room.

YIKES!!!!!
Saturday

hot.png

Hot

High: 99 °F

My truck said 102 going back to the hotel on Friday

Honestly though the humidity was not overwhelming

The golf cart rides where Awesome between parking and the swap area
Staff was very friendly

Had a great time besides the heat - The cruise was an great
3C498CB4-5626-45A0-BA05-19C6D3577ADD.jpeg
5A4D2C4C-11BF-4392-98A9-8C85BF50E714.jpeg
49BB1B9A-E83C-476F-A156-402BD0F110D1.jpeg
7B64C5E0-AFE0-49D6-971F-0A5F5FB409BF.jpeg
C7A4CDF7-4D8B-494F-9DD3-906E479F91FC.jpeg
B87024C7-85BE-4360-81FD-1918F26ABD99.jpeg
E0CFA693-A49F-40BE-9AF0-C0F6519D5096.jpeg
B7FCF604-74B9-4B3A-9FA1-23B1B7D63CD6.jpeg
872F0D46-D987-4C43-BC30-A8FB2CB00B0C.jpeg
06C80A76-F1BC-4C01-BDA3-576221438089.jpeg
ride , but I don’t think a lot of people knew about it or it was just to hot out

QA1 put on a great event , food and drinks was perfect and a great route

Not a lot of pictures , sorry

Stillwater down by the river is just Beautiful

Congratulations to Midwest Mopars for putting on a great event. Well organized, well run, well laid out. The facility change seems to have worked out overall.

I sold at the swap meet so got to talk with a lot of people. Everyone seemed so pleased to be out and about again.

My only not so positive observation: foot traffic seemed lighter than I expected. The car corral seemed pretty empty. Parts seemed to be selling, but there wasn't the overall volume of people I expected. Talking with a couple near by vendors, they seemed to feel the same way. I'd spoken with a hard core GM guy a few weeks back. Have known him for many years. He told me he had a booth at Jefferson, WI this spring and it was absolutely the best swap meet he'd ever sold at. People were crazy to spend in his words. Perhaps that got my anticipation set a bit too high. It was warm out, but humidity stayed away for the most part.

All in all a good show and I know it took a lot of work. Congratulations again!

Spent the day there Saturday. I too was surprised by the low volume of people waking around. Wasn't that many years ago that the amount of show cars, car corral cars, and people were double what they are now. Still a great show however....

Congratulations to Midwest Mopars for putting on a great event. Well organized, well run, well laid out. The facility change seems to have worked out overall.

I sold at the swap meet so got to talk with a lot of people. Everyone seemed so pleased to be out and about again.

My only not so positive observation: foot traffic seemed lighter than I expected. The car corral seemed pretty empty. Parts seemed to be selling, but there wasn't the overall volume of people I expected. Talking with a couple near by vendors, they seemed to feel the same way. I'd spoken with a hard core GM guy a few weeks back. Have known him for many years. He told me he had a booth at Jefferson, WI this spring and it was absolutely the best swap meet he'd ever sold at. People were crazy to spend in his words. Perhaps that got my anticipation set a bit too high. It was warm out, but humidity stayed away for the most part.

All in all a good show and I know it took a lot of work. Congratulations again!
Yeah, on Friday, the car corral had about 15 cars, 3 were 66 Chargers, what's the odds of that!

Damn, we had a great time!

Was there on Saturday, it was the biggest car show I've been to. They had the Hemi Cuda convertible that was found in a container after 35 yrs. Cool stuff.

Yeah, on Friday, the car corral had about 15 cars, 3 were 66 Chargers, what's the odds of that!
The Ice Blue one was purchased by a friend, ironically, I bought that car in 2007 near Minneapolis, and sold it in 2008 and it came back around so that I could see it again. I bought it with a 318 Poly out f a 64 Belevedere and got it running, it is one of the cleanest bodies I had ever seen. Small world, for sure!

Auto Transport Service
Back