• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mopars on the mississippi dubuque, ia

usaroadrunner

Local time
3:34 AM
Reaction score
anyone going to the mopars on the mississippi in dubuque, iowa. going there aug. 26 on a sunday. taking the plymouth and meeting a couple of buddys there. if anyone else is going look me up. hope to see some of you there.
USAROADRUNNER...:sFl_america2:

We plan to go. We sold our '68 Coronet R/T that took Best of Show there in 2010. We just bought a 2012 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic that we'll be taking this year. We traded old muscle for new muscle...lol

car show

was that the white one, that car was beautiful. plus i voted for it also. outstanding car!!!! i been there 4 or 5 times, and its usually a good show. i will be in the diamond in the rough class. USAROADRUNNER:sFl_america2:

Yes, it was the white one with the white interior. We took 1st place in our original class last year.

car show

it rained the whole day, but still about 150 cars showed up. alot of really nice cars were driven in, i was shocked. i took 3rd in diamond in the rough class.
sorry no pics, couldnt break out the nice camera in the rain.

It was a poor day for taking pictures, however there are pics of the cruise on Sat. and the show on Sunday posted on the Dodge Charger site, if you happen to be a member of that site.

Auto Transport Service
Back