• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Nov

Mopars with Big Daddy 35th Anniversary show. Ocala FL Nov 5 and 6

72sunroof

Local time
7:06 AM
Reaction score
72sunroof added a new event:

Mopars with Big Daddy 35th Anniversary show. Ocala FL Nov 5 and 6

museum-logo-website.png

2022 will be the 35th year of Mopars with Big Daddy. In 2022 we have chosen Tunnel to Towers as the organization we will be raising money for. So, the 2022 raffle proceeds will go to helping wounded military personnel and families of fallen first responders. The Marion County Sheriff’s Office Explorer Post will be parking spectators again; with part of the money from parking going to the Explorer Post.

The...

Read more about this event...

I had a bad weekend and didn't get my parts selected or trailer loaded.

If I go I'll likely be a spectator.

Is this all Mopar Show? Because this has got confusing. There is also another show the following weekend.
Which has the better Swap Meet?

Is this all Mopar Show? Because this has got confusing. There is also another show the following weekend.
Which has the better Swap Meet?
This one by a mile. This is a true Two full day show. 100% Mopar Show.

I'll probably go to this one. Only a 4 hour drive or so. Had no idea this even existed so thanks for the heads up OP.

I don't feel so bad about not making it now lol. Had a friend of a guy I bought some clutch pedals from for a good deal call up wanting to buy all my parts I got for sale and even going to pay for my fuel to meet him up in Tenn. here in the next week or so.

I went Friday and bought a few parts. Then decided to bring some parts to sell today. and made a few bucks. But after 2 pm, It looked like a ghost town and many vendors were loading up to leave. I'll be going to the Mopar show and swap meet at the Florida horse park next weekend as well. I hope it's better?

Anyone take pics?

I don't know why they couldn't have just worked their differences out. It was a great show for many years.

The split between FMA and the Garlits show.

I was planning a trip to the Garlits show next year. Was Weather a factor in the turnout ?

I was planning a trip to the Garlits show next year. Was Weather a factor in the turnout ?

The weather was nice. Cool in the morning and warm later on. Partly cloudy with a nice breeze from the east that brought in a tiny bit of drizzle. So I don't think the weather was a factor in the turn out. I took a few pictures of the swap meet area, but none of the show car area. Maybe someone else can post a few?

Conflicting reports on turnout on FABO vs FBBO.

A couple of A body guys said turnout was good.

They also said there is a new schedule for next year splitting the shows up by a few months.

That's good news.

For the record, 87 degrees Saturday.

Light sprinkle of rain Sat about 20 min and another on Sunday.

That's where I was. Ocala might have been 5 degrees cooler and no tellin' about the rain but likely similar- easy to work around.

Never sure of what you're gonna get in FL November.

I've been to that show in almost 100 degrees and also been in almost 32 degrees.

Auto Transport Service
Back