• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars5150 Muscle Car Sell Off Update

So did anyone from here go to this auction, did anyone buy anything? Were they actually selling for the prices in the ad,because most were under the current market.

Well check out my 72 Satellite in the Mopars for sale section,,and see if that works for you. I am putting it on other sites at a higher price, but if you want it,I will honor the price in the ad on here.

I appreciate the offer but its to close to my charger. Damn good buy though

Speedkore bought 6 cars. Looked like several chargers and cudas. 5150 said they sold 14 cars and are taking 11 back to California (or Texas) and will probably have another sale in April. Many people that RSVPed didn't show up.

Speedkore bought 6 cars. Looked like several chargers and cudas. 5150 said they sold 14 cars and are taking 11 back to California (or Texas) and will probably have another sale in April. Many people that RSVPed didn't show up.

Did the cars sell for the prices on the advertisement,or were the bid to current market values?

Did the cars sell for the prices on the advertisement,or were the bid to current market values?
I'm sure they don't disclose that information. Only the people that were actually there buying may know that.

thanks for sharing that,i really enjoyed that tour.
seeing all those charger bodies fixed and waiting really was overload.

did anyone catch the oddities,the pink barracuda with a rally dash and a full on cuda with a non rally dash?
the 70 gtx v code car for 10,500??
sure looks like maybe? the prices werent so bad after all.
my fav car of the entire vid still has to be the white 70 v code charger.

Auto Transport Service
Back