• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moparts.com posting warning

You ain't **** if you haven't been banned there at least once. Looks like I AM ****!!!:eek:s_dancing2::clap::jiggy::th_krazy::rolling::rolling::grin:I was just banned for a week:yes:

IMG_2176.jpg

IMG_2196.jpg

IMG_2200.JPG

Hell, I got banned once for making a comment about someone on another board!! lol.

oh now, not you too hemi-itis.
i guess they didnt want to hear the truth.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:HEMI-ITIS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan,thanks for the offer I believe we have found a rebuild kit with a phuck. ,,,,,,,And DB Dave,it's funny you would be on FOR B BODIES ONLY http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/,,,,,You don't have a "B" body,come to think of it,you don't have any body

QUOTE: DB DAVE
What does DB stand for, Al? Come on, tell everyone here what you mean by that. Remember, the Mods are watching...

I appreciate your "concern" about my not owning a Mopar anymore. You keep bringing up that fact in hopes that it bothers me. Well, sorry Al, but I'm quite happy that I sold it. And, stop spreading the lie that I "had" to sell it.... not cool. Had nothing to do with needing money. Suffice to say, my finances were/are very solid. I sold my Duster because I had lost my interest in the hobby, Period.

Dan, since we now know who the "mystery friend" is, add $66.00 to the price of those calipers!!!

QUOTE:HEMI-ITIS
DB DAVE,You know what the DB stands for. I never said you HAD to sell ,and you don't concern me for I have no youngins and your off by $5,it was only $61 If you lost your interst in the hobby than why are you here 23 hrs a day.You seem very obsessed with my "mystery" friend as you always are.You always have to while all I did was look for some tech info/help.You have once again ruined another thread. Ok mods,might as well lock it NOW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SSR,you mean "DB" doesn't stand for DAVEY BOY????:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::tongueflap:

So after this little volley with DB DAVE,I had to take care of a few tows.When I get home,I find myself banned for 1 week.My guess is DB DAVE went WAA WAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAA:cry::cry::cry::banana on ebay::moparts ghost: to HEMIROID FRED to call one of the MODS that kiss his ***:rolling::yes:

bottom line is moparts has their favorites who *** kiss. i'm not one of them.

I don't want you guys kissing my *** so you can stick around. I want you to SEND MONEY :rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

see the *** under the moparts tent with the pink panther tatoo?
now thats a nice ***!:rolling::yes:

how far does Hemiroid Fred got his tongue up TBoomers ***.Thats the million dollar question.
Its just so pathetic over there.
I can't tell you.Cant believe I wasted so much time on MoFarts so glad FBBO is here. I love this place.

Well Congratulations. It would seem your endless bitching about MOPARTS has drawn one of "them" over here to cause some trouble

It was only a matter of time because YOU had to burn them here. So to say THANKS from myself, and all the other members here who really don't want to listen to your complaints about that other site, I decided to approve that post

Now, I will kindly thank you to stfu about that other site, and it's members, mods, and admin. Cause personally I'm sick of it.

i kinda like it! thumbs up! beer clicks

think i look like tricky dick nixon!

Fbbo

It was only a matter of time because YOU had to burn them here. So to say THANKS from myself, and all the other members here who really don't want to listen to your complaints about that other site, I decided to approve that post

Now, I will kindly thank you to stfu about that other site, and it's members, mods, and admin. Cause personally I'm sick of it.

Amen!!! :yes: and no, no camps here...just no BS. I'm not trying to start a fight, just sayin' no politicin' here 'bout other sites....We got a nice little corner of da intranet (Chicago spelling lol) here....and it's cuz it's still fun to :banana on ebay::th_krazy: :sFl_america2: that's all!

As the originator of this thread I will say that this is NOT what I wanted to see this to turn into. If you go back to page one and read my original post it is simply a warning to others that may also be a member of that site on what to expect if you cross the clicke'

We don't need the childish name calling here and if it need be lock the thread.

Lets get back to discussing the cars and what they were intended to be used as.

I know it wasn't what you wanted Darryl, and I have no problem with the way your thread started. It's all the other BS that has pressed my button.

Our "visitor" received one message from me and (so far) hasn't felt the need to post again. He IS, of course, welcome to stay and make positive contributions to the forum if he chooses. But I'm betting he won't be back.

Auto Transport Service
Back