• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moparty

tracy

Local time
7:43 AM
Reaction score
Plan on going to moparty in bowling Green in September. Does anyone have any hotel recommendations ?

A group of us from the Chicago area have been staying at the Marriot TownePlace Suites. It’s a pretty nice place, and there’s a second Marriot hotel, Fairfield Inn and Suites, right across a side street that a lot of Moparty participants were staying at. There was a good size field by the parking lot in the Fairfield Inn grounds which was good for parking our rigs.
I think the place I’ve been staying is expensive, my buddy who makes the reservation for us is in some kind of frequent flyers club and gets a much better rate.
It’s right off 65, with a bunch of shopping centers by there. Though the area gets so busy, getting restaurant reservations was quite a challenge Friday and Saturday evenings!

9-18-20 (151).JPG

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back