• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE More parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:35 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
63/64 rear l/r eyebrows near mint condition...............$135 shipped lower 48
64 Dodge front housings & amber parking lights with wiring and new lens..........$85 shipped lower 48.
Other pts coming.

IMG_0930.JPG IMG_0931.JPG

Probably....................vert, 5 piece upper deck surround.

Are the studs good on the 64 Park Lamps? Do they have good bulb sockets and un cut-wires? Do you have the mounting plates?

Are the studs good on the 64 Park Lamps? Do they have good bulb sockets and un cut-wires? Do you have the mounting plates?
WOW! sounds like you may be doing a show car. You don't want these, wires cut, studs removed, no backing plates sockets are perfect. Actually I probably have the backing plates, I'll look and adjust the listing. thanks for looking.

WOW! sounds like you may be doing a show car. You don't want these, wires cut, studs removed, no backing plates sockets are perfect. Actually I probably have the backing plates, I'll look and adjust the listing. thanks for looking.
Thanks just wanted to know the Condition as most are like what your selling...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back