• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most wasted Mopars

:tongue9::tongue9::tongue9::tongue9::tongue9::tongue9::tongue9:

"Make heads turn wherever you go" !!!! More like make stomachs turn. Damn!

Are those... plastic bicycle horns?

That one needs to be preserved here in case the CL ad disappears!

Screen Shot 2012-10-04 at 5.24.49 PM.jpg

theyve been trying to get rid convertable thing for over a year now, that thing is hideous

- - - Updated - - -

84 dodge rampage prototype

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 975
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 877
Last edited:
ok someone please answer me this! Why is a GENERAL LEE considered wrecking a mopar? its just decals!! but tubbed out 4 linked prostreeters no one says anything??im so sick of seeing and hearing this arguement. sick of haveing mopar guys talk **** to other mopar people because of decals!! to each their own but damn save the bullshit trash talk for the imports ..

For me, its not the paint. Its the pushbar, and it is the "chevy nova" of the mopar world. And 90% of them are built into general clones for resale. If you plan to keep it, its cool. If you are building it to sell, do something more original.

I hate gassers, jacked up asses and 4X4 muscle cars.

- - - Updated - - -

ok someone please answer me this! Why is a GENERAL LEE considered wrecking a mopar? its just decals!! but tubbed out 4 linked prostreeters no one says anything??im so sick of seeing and hearing this arguement. sick of haveing mopar guys talk **** to other mopar people because of decals!! to each their own but damn save the bullshit trash talk for the imports ..
I'm no General hater "I grew up watching the Dukes", I like General Lee's just would never build one myself for the simple reason that it's been done a million times and nothing on the car is me "I build my cars my way". The brush guard is my most disliked touch as well. No hate here and if I ever see your car somewhere you bet I'll check it out and probably really like it but my daughter will love it. All good here

That Suburban/Fury 4x4 wagon, I like it... but I'm a sick puppy too...

I'm with ya. My first reaction was, I kinda dig that.

- - - Updated - - -

Except for maybe the cars picked apart and left buried in the ground none if these cars are wasted. Whatever was done can be undone. The 4x4 stuff pisses me off more than anything and the left for dead cars make me sad. The general lee is what it is. I wonder if ferd guys are as touchy when it comes to torinos and starsky and hutch. Maybe if it had the "hate" flag on the roof they would be. Takes guts to drive a GL in this day and age.

I watched the Dukes. Love the car. What I hate is the fact that so many Chargers were destroyed in the show.

now for most wasted....without a doubt this one...

Attachments

• 0703phr_02_z+1969_plymouth_road_runner+.jpg
    0703phr_02_z+1969_plymouth_road_runner+.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 596
I'm with ya. My first reaction was, I kinda dig that.

- - - Updated - - -

Except for maybe the cars picked apart and left buried in the ground none if these cars are wasted. Whatever was done can be undone. The 4x4 stuff pisses me off more than anything and the left for dead cars make me sad. The general lee is what it is. I wonder if ferd guys are as touchy when it comes to torinos and starsky and hutch. Maybe if it had the "hate" flag on the roof they would be. Takes guts to drive a GL in this day and age.

the torino was butt ugly anyways so I don't think the ford guys would care .. but the dukes was about as stupid a show that got on TV (IMO) ..and they ruined probable a hundred Chargers in making it ...and all the yeeha boys who got their hands on Chrysler's best looking model and then and drove them into the ground is what pi$$es me off about them

these are plain & simple .....

Attachments

• 1989-94-Dodge-Shadow-Woodlands.jpg
    1989-94-Dodge-Shadow-Woodlands.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 580
  • 1983-90-Plymouth-Horizon-Middletown-PA.jpg
    1983-90-Plymouth-Horizon-Middletown-PA.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 576
  • 1985-89-Plymouth-Reliant-Rayford-Rd-11-Jul-12.jpg
    1985-89-Plymouth-Reliant-Rayford-Rd-11-Jul-12.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 595
My youngest has an 03 PT turbo....I hate it. Besides being a POS, it's hard to work on too.

I watched the Dukes. Love the car. What I hate is the fact that so many Chargers were destroyed in the show.

now for most wasted....without a doubt this one...

i saw that car in a show a while back and it's not all bad but that hideous scar tissue on the quarters would be gone if it were mine somehow plus the cuda roadlamps .. come to think of it this guy must have confused the Road Runner with an E body

- - - Updated - - -

something like 375

devils advocate: there's no way of measuring how many of those ~375 (don't know about the validity of the number) where rotting or going to rot or be crushed or demolition derbied, wrecked, turned into El-charg-eros (elcomino/ranchero), or some other stupid **** had the TV show not prompted all the clones that followed and continue to follow, not to mention the restorations of countless others as well as the rest of the B bodies that were saved because someone was inpired to became a Mopar or car fan in general.

The flag means basically more independence, less government. It didn't mean racism, it didn't mean slavery, it didn't mean any of that.It basically meant what they were fighting for was their right to be independent and not have the government control them.

Auto Transport Service
Back