• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD MP stage VI max wedge heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue_stocker

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:19 AM
Reaction score
Savannah, Tn....I escaped the State of Confusion!
Contact seller
New, in-the-boxes stage VI max wedge castings, never touched other than for inspection, new 2.19 stainless intake valves, no exhaust but they take the std 1.81 exhaust, .450 offset MP roller rockers, all parts new. These heads in a race ported state can easily make 360 cfm @ .700"; one Mopar porter in Georgia reports some over 400 cfm @ .700" if you need that much?! These castings have the figure 8 combustion chamber unlike the typical heart-shaped chambers of the std stage VI castings. Since I'm no longer building the drag car these were intended for I'd like to swap these for a set of good std stage VI castings, no porosity, no porting other than certified/verified with the flow sheets, undamaged, 2.14/1.81 valves and no junk. PS, I'm not interested in any Stealth or Edlebrock heads either. $1250 plus shipping. PM here if interested, thanks!

Attachments

• MW-1.JPG
    MW-1.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 791
  • mw-2.JPG
    mw-2.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 1,812
  • mw-3.JPG
    mw-3.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 950
  • MP rockers-1.JPG
    MP rockers-1.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 597
Last edited:
Do you have a full set of rockers that fit these heads? If so do you want to sell them separate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back