• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mr. Moparts Good Company Alert

SPAULDO

Local time
3:12 PM
Reaction score
I purchased a set of bumper fillers for my 70 Bee back in July of 2018 and just recently found out that these repops are at least 1/2”too short. I called Mr. Moparts up and he said; not a problem send them back and we’ll take care of you. It’s nice to know that we still have some stand up suppliers that care about customer satisfaction even two plus years after the transaction. Check your part numbers and if you have these they are more than likely too short.

688C679E-74E1-4BA1-A26D-EFEAB97F387A.jpeg 4FF3327C-6FC6-413F-BEAE-8D2219C152BE.jpeg

Recently placed a small order with them for the first time. Pricing and turnaround time was great. Good company.

Mark and Michael Chentfant are some solid guys. One of the better places to shop for Moparts :moparsmiley:

I just wish someone could make the right size bumper filler for the Bee,for what they charge you think they could measure

That's good to hear. :thumbsup:

Just ordered a dash pad from them, great to work with. They always answer my emails.

Auto Transport Service
Back