• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mr. Norm passed...

R.I.P. Mr Norm.
Scan0014.jpg

Last edited:
Darn-it, all the great ones are passing quickly! Always was hoping to see him at a show but didn't get the chance. Condolences to the family, and R.I.P. Norm!

My son and I met him.
A genuine warm guy who still loved cars.
God bless him and his family.

It came across my face book feed and I also read it on Moparts...

MR Norm - Moparts Forums

Randy Lowe
3h ·
I've received the sad news that "Mr.Norm" Kraus has passed away...A true muscle car pioneer, one time owner of the largest Dodge dealership in the world, and genuinely a nice guy...He always had time to chat with my wife and me and liked our '71 enough that he signed it...Rest in peace friend...Read this article...Very interesting bio https://www.hemmings.com/stories/article/mr-norm-kraus

Last edited by a moderator:
R.I.P. Mr. Norm. He used to come to Moparfest in New Hamburg, Ontario, where I met him and talked to him.
Coincidentally, I have been working on a model of the 1964 Dodge Hustler II Hemi Super Stock. I just put the Mr. Norm's Grand Spaulding Dodge decals on it earlier today. Another legend has left us.

Well that sucks. Talked to him many times....
My wife took a pic of myself and him as he was autographing one of his signs for me. Stand up guy. R.I.P Mr. Norm.

Last edited:
R.I.P. the legend, "Mr.Norm".

Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals
6h ·

So sorry to hear of the passing of our good friend Mr. Norm Kraus. Norm, of Grand Spaulding Dodge fame has been with us at MCACN every year since our inception, bringing a smile to many faces.
R.I.P. Norm, we will certainly miss you!
If you have a picture of yourself or a family member with Mr. Norm from MCACN, please post it here!
198980_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=nRKxGYZQ8-sAX-X4kpv&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg
View attachment 1076249

Last edited by a moderator:
Carlisle also posted about the news.....

I honestly never stopped by his tent at Carlisle in the time I been going for 5ish years (I'm more of a Plymouth guy), but I plan to stop by this year and MAYBE buy a shirt or somethin'. I wonder if they will have some type of tribute for him this year??

Well that sucks. Talked to him many times....
My wife took a pic of myself and him as he was autographing one of his signs for me. Stand up guy. R.I.P Mr. Norm.
That'd be a good 'un to see. You still got it?

I saw him last Sept.in Bowling Green Ky.at Moparty and got some things signed by him . RIP

Auto Transport Service
Back