• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD MSD RB 440 distributor in box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migsbig

Local time
10:21 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
MSD distributor for 413-440 engines engines. New in box, used to break in engine. Selling for $250 shipped

9B639FF3-4CEC-4721-B65B-F7058BDDFB90.jpeg
9AF547F0-4F82-42B2-8272-434FEB22C088.jpeg

Out of curiosity, what does your cryptic symbol represent or mean......to the uneducated....like me? Please explain....
Bob Renton
Im eating popcorn watching for the answer

Basically it means the advance mechanism is disabled.

Yes, sorry I did not put that in the listing. Some of the parts I’ll be listing this week will be for a friend as his shop is out of business and needs to make rent money. If someone needs it, price is now $200 shipped.

Yes, sorry I did not put that in the listing. Some of the parts I’ll be listing this week will be for a friend as his shop is out of business and needs to make rent money. If someone needs it, price is now $200 shipped.
o.k. but does it have the rest of the little bits that goes with it....advance bushings and springs ? thanks. in other words complete as it came from the factory,,all those little pieces will add up $$.

Your PM box is FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:elmer:

Sorry about the in box. Soo many replies from others made it crazy in there. Now space to send requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back