• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals aka MCACN Chicago 2013 Special Roadrunner Display

Bashton

Local time
5:46 PM
Reaction score
Many of you know, as the producer of the Chicago MCACN show, I am not only a car freak, but a Mopar fanatic.

In 2013, we increased the Mopar presence at the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals show considerably, with some great cars and several special displays. Our Aero Warriors gathering came together in a BIG way with over 20 Wing cars and three Charger 500's, ranging from total resto's to "rode hard and put up wet" examples, along with some great Talledega's and Cyclone Spoilers too.

For 2013, I am really excited about our Wellborn Museum sponsored Roadrunner and A12 Special display. We already have commitments from the owners of a '69 Hemi convertible, a 69.5 Pilot car, several '70 383 convertibles and also two 440+6 converts. I also have several people with some cool Roadrunner memorabilia coming in to share stuff from their collections.

I have a feeling this one may be as big, or maybe even bigger than our 2012 Aero Warriors display, which exceeded 40 cars and extended from one end of the show floor to the other. Whew...what a sight!

I would like to extend the invitation to owners of Roadruners from 1968-1980 to be a part of this gathering. I am picturing one side devoted to A12's and the other showing the history of the Runner with the Wellborn Museum Lounge in the center, with a variety of cars ranging from full on restored cars to as found cars to....well, you get the idea. All cars must be REAL Roadrunners, no clones or tributes, but will consider all real cars to keep things interesting. Let me know what you have!

If you have any questions, comments or idea's, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

THANKS;

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

sounds very interesting , I hope someone takes a ton of photos for us, way too far away to attend... good luck

sounds very interesting , I hope someone takes a ton of photos for us, way too far away to attend... good luck

We have hundreds of pics from our previous shows on our website, and will be adding several new galleries from the 2012 show real soon.

There is also a link to various magazine features to show more about the show.

Thanks;

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

The new March issue of Muscle Car Review magazine has some awesome coverage of our 2012 show. We'll add it to our Media coverage section on our website this week.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

Looks like this one may be just as big, or bigger than last years Aero Warriors display!

If you own a (real) Roadrunner of any year, from 1968-1980, please consider joining us. Bring 'em on!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

Have some really outstanding cars signed up for this one; the Ronnie Sox driven 69.5 6-barrel promo car, a TX9 6-barrel, a Hemi '69 convertible, an original owner '69, several 6-barrel and 383 '70 convertibles, the Wayne State '70, a very early '68 Hemi and a very early 383, an unrestored '71 Hemi...and the list goes on.

Thanks to all who have officially registered, and keep 'em coming.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

Auto Transport Service
Back